Reviews for Fragmentary
Hazmatt chapter 48 . 2/25/2014
Amazing story! Very intense and emotional! I really enjoyed it! That had to be so hard for Emily to reconsile, being tortured by someone she cared about that much! I loved her and Hotch together! Earlier you mentioned something about not wanting to plug your story but I had asked, well, no need to worry, I already had every intension of reading this story. That's actually why I read "The Snowman", I saw that this was the sequel, and I hate reading sequels without knowing what came first. So glad I did on both stories!
KatieThomas'95 chapter 48 . 2/5/2014
Just wow. Amazing story, loved it from start to finish!
gitana082 chapter 48 . 3/3/2013
Got some heart-attacks while reading. I absolutly LOVE Smokey.
Pheonix1995 chapter 48 . 1/12/2013
Great Story - Loved it!
speech of silence chapter 48 . 2/2/2012
Damn. This was such a fantastic read and well written. I felt like I was watching a movie. Love love love ! Faved~ :)
anlemi chapter 48 . 12/19/2011
absolutly perfect
rachreinke chapter 48 . 9/7/2011
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, AND THANK YOU! When I thought I'd had read all the Hotch/Prentiss stories in the whole internet, I found your fanfiction. The case was AMAZING, all the creation of the observer and the other figures was absolutely outstanding, the development of the relashionship between H/P was really believable and the last chapter made me smile till I broke my face in two parts (not really, but you got the point).

THANKS AGAIN!
Hailey9989 chapter 48 . 8/15/2011
I loved this story. Weirdest story ive ever read but in a good way.
Hailey9989 chapter 40 . 8/15/2011
As much as I want him to help Emily, Im afraid leaving christopher might just lead to yet another expnent becoming the observer.
Hailey9989 chapter 35 . 8/15/2011
awww he has 30 people to back him up and help save shadow. I gotta find me a group of bikers to be friends with, seems it would be very helpful later on.
Hailey9989 chapter 33 . 8/15/2011
Finally, Hotch knows she was the previous decider.
Hailey9989 chapter 31 . 8/15/2011
ooh seems like this guy might have found where emily and hotch are being kept. I cant decide who I hope ends up rescuing them...the team or smokey.
Hailey9989 chapter 27 . 8/15/2011
I cant wait for hotch to figure out that emily was the previous decider and What the observer did when she refused to cooperate.
Hailey9989 chapter 26 . 8/15/2011
Poor Hotch has got to be so confused
Hailey9989 chapter 24 . 8/15/2011
Have I mentioned how sweet I think Smokey is for helping. and while I prefer Emily/Hotch chapters, Smokey is def my second choice.