Reviews for The Onion Metaphor
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Great story I really like it. This couple is very interesting, and I really like the couple.
Lady of Pride chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh, wow-you have me hooked. I never would've imagined a Bruce/Eddie/Selina pairing but you make it work so damn well. Thank you! I enjoy all your fics immensely. And your characterization is incredible. The motions, the witty comebacks-everything.

You're my hero.

ddproxcm chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is a very interesting story... I never really considered Bruce Wayne to be a polygamy type of guy, but hey! To each his own.

On the serious note, well written and unique. I love how you brought in Riddler wannabe, Cluemaster and effing Catman... and I am glad that they got their senses knocked out of them.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Lauralot chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I'd never thought of a Bruce/Selina/Edward pairing before (this is actually the first threesome fic I've read) but you made it work, and now I'm definitely a fan. YOu got everyone's characterizations down perfectly, including Alfred, which was impressive because he was barely there but you still got the point across. And the ending argument was funny without detracting from the tone of the story. I really like this.
prin69 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
oh, i like this one. the last paragraph is my favorite
bolis86 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This story was great, is always worth the waiting for more stories in this universe