Reviews for Guns, Passion, and Loyalty
LadyWhiteKoiFish chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
"I've never been with a man before but you're about to be the exception." - Was my favorite line from the whole story. Imagining the infamous, Ben Wade, saying that to Dan Evans makes me feel happy for some reason, like I'm reading some sappy romance novel. But your's is better than a sappy romance novel.

Please write more Ben/Dan fics, it's a seriously underappreciated pairing that needs more love, and it's really hard to find anyone who can write good fanfics about them.
abc chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
the ending is weird... but its a good oneshot anyway
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
ooh, great one-shot :D
That'sABingo5115 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
THIS IS WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED IN THE MOVIE! Hot damn, this fic is win-tastic! 3
Pockyisgood chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I love this story! Great job, it was well-written.

PiG
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Awesome! Really enjoyed it :)
XmyangelGabrielx chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That was such a great one-shot. One of the best I've read in a long time, I'm mostly surprised that not many people have reviewed this story. Great story details and everything. Great job. 100/100
Adnacia chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I'm not used to the giant green review button, but anyway.

I love the random author's notes throughout the entire thing? And did they have lubricant back then? I wonder...

But, that was really good. Thank you for killing Charlie. And thank you for not killing Dan. I would have rioted. Stormed the Bastille. And this could have a sequal... like how they stay hidden. Yeah, I want to read more.