Reviews for The Assassin
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Very cute story, so sad about Elliot's family though. Thanks for posting.
Chinagirl18 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
EO love and justice - the perfect mix. :)

Great job. I loved it,

-Chinagirl18
Karrn chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
Great story!
syui9ogfyipohghopihgopj chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
that was a good story that Dick Wolf should think about
BrittanyLS chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
I wasn't expecting Carrie to be in on it! Loved that Elliot and Olivia got together!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
I loved this story! It was so much fun to read! Kinda got scary for a bit but it was still fantastic!

LOVED IT!

mandi *_*
Hermione's Shadow chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
that was a very sweet story, with lots of twists and turns, even though I didn't particularly care for dani I'm sorry that she died. I also liked that you incorporated casey, I don't particularly care for the DA I hope that casey comes back someday. I also wish you luck with reaching your reviews goals. I was reading your profile and noticed that you liked harry potter. If you have a chance, I have a couple stories posted myself so if you could check them out that would be awesome! great job with this story!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
omg, that is so horrible, I thought that she was a good person, oh no, I hope that olivia is ok again
Hermione's Shadow chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
oh no, poor olivia, I hope that she is ok, is Danny really going to be the bad guy? and I really hope that samson is ok, lol
Hermione's Shadow chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
lol, I adore samson, I think that he has just become my favorite character in the entire story, lol as far as dani goes, has it really been 2 years? I think that I must have missed law and order for a year because it didn't seem like two years. I never liked her and niether did my mom
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
OMG! I'm so glad you wrote something based off this eppy because it was effing FANTASTIC! Although, I can't believe that you really killed them...well...at least all of the kids... :o( So sad!

LOVE IT! Onto read more... ;o)

mandi
dark but so Lovely chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
great story
MetalChickCrisis2040 chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
aw this was such a wonderful story!
SvuDayDreamer chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
yayayayayayayayayay! god chapter, i cannot wait for the next one, why do i have a feeling theres going to be another dramatic turn, hmm? lol, well good job so far, keep it up!
TV Angel 711 chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
AW! How sweet! I love this story! You are a great writer! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next! :)

E&O forever!