Reviews for A Different Course
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
ooooh! me gusto sería bueno si lo continuas pero es tu decisión, como quieras
Ffi4ever chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Amazing :) Straight to my favourite. Maybe you could do a squeal form this story? :) Romance, I am sucker for it _

Fantastic work, keep it up!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Great fic, and although it'd be nice if there was more to it- we all know what would have happened.
VampireCrazyGirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
okay lets see what if kaname after then regret what he did becuase then rido will be coming soon to get yuuki and he wants someone to help him as he did in vampire knight but then meets a new vampire hunter who is someone he knows a pureblood and lets also move the past of yuuki and kaname and it will be like kaname had two sisters u give that character a name and that she hates vampires as zero does and when zero comes back to get the girl he loves on a war and kaname's sister siding zero and kaname has got alot to fight on sorry for kaname but he will soon be choosing the ryte bride
Our Lady of Dreams chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
i always wondered what would have been... Yuki wouldn't have suffered her awakening and all that craziness might not have happened. Keep it up, really a great piece of work!
MasonJ chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
please update soon
Xx.Nights'Xheart.xX chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
come on come on update what will happen what will the vamps think what will ever1 else think so come ocome on update!

NiGhT
full night chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
when will u update i wanna noe what woyuld happen by u!
Otaku Pokey chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
this is rare, but i love this so much!

yipe! more please!
Hotgirlow chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Update soon it's great.
psychotic kitsune chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
please update soon
Labyrinth'Rozetta chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Sobs, *sniff*

its soo long since you update TT

But im glad to see that you are continuing this ]

the story has a nice starting,

i cant wait to see what is happening next,

Pls update soon.

aileen
darkrozydiana chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
thanx!...yay more chapies!...im totally going to wait for the second chap...I know its going to be a lovely story!
Gwen Truong chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Yes, I wished he bit her in that moment too. Thank you for writing this story.
O-Mega Lead chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Haha, I have just read this now, but I m indeed happy; you wrote this portion of the story very well, I believe and I will definitely look forward to you updating it.