Reviews for Undercover
Bookworm0485 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
For future reference: when a cop goes undercover he/she uses an alias (aka a fake name). The whole point of going undercover is to find info they can use to arrest and convict the bad guy without the bad guy knowing they are being watched by the cops.
Mrs. Derek Hank Morgan chapter 26 . 7/5/2011
hejsan

superbra story

hoppas det blir fler stroys snart
Brii Taylor chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
NOOOO!

apartments have basements?

NOO!

why would you sniff a rag that has chloroform on it?
Brii Taylor chapter 20 . 6/5/2011
YOU EVIL BITCH!

i'm sorry i couldn't control my fingers. that was awesome!
Brii Taylor chapter 19 . 6/5/2011
LOVED IT! ah! "he tasted of cotton... Cotton? No...? What...?

aggg i loved that :D
Brii Taylor chapter 17 . 6/5/2011
the chapter was great

that stuff about the onion was pretty cool :D
Brii Taylor chapter 15 . 6/5/2011
HORRAY! YAY!

i'm such a brown nose, i'm sorry :D
Brii Taylor chapter 13 . 6/5/2011
She's not disobeying him. she's her own woman! she's ignored his advice, sure, and maybe made a bad decision, but she didn't disobey him. he's not her father, or her husband for that matter (yet. Right?) so she can't disobey him. sorry i'm on a feminist independence kick right now, hit too close to home.

i liked the chapter, still like hte thought of make-up sex...
Brii Taylor chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
I liked the fight :D its always good to add a little tension. plus, no fights mean no makeup sex XD
Brii Taylor chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
I think that his t-shirt would look better crumpled up on the floor. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

the second language was... german, right?
Brii Taylor chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
Lasagna's really hard to make, what are you talking about? i'm gonna blame that on the cold :D

aww, she was being mean on purpose answering with Bonasera? aww :( lol
Brii Taylor chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Your chapters are too short! grr! i'm kidding. You are doing an amazing job for a non English speaker!
Brii Taylor chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
I love this so far! its so short tho...

and i know you wrote this in 2008, but i'm still offering my beta services if you want them, even though you probably already have one.

i love your story though!
Xyz1128csi chapter 26 . 4/4/2010
wow this is a great Fic you wrote this so long ago but its still amazing! love your Fics planning on reading them all lol! starting from old all the way to newest although i allready started your newist one! haahh

~Jenny~
Rosine chapter 26 . 5/4/2009
I really like it. You caught the character's action quite well I think

Congratulation