Reviews for If You Believe ONE SHOT
I was iffy about this one shot because of the rather cliche title and the words "one shot" in all caps but wow, this is amazing. Above-amazing really. I must admit, this is probably the best one-shot I've read in a while. And I cried while reading this too. Great job :)
kat callan chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This is the best one-shot ever. This was so perfectly awesome!
thecartoongirl22 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
omg. i soo guessed buffy when read the description. coincidentally i have all the buffy seasons for years and over a week ago i started to rewatch it i'm on the last disc of season 4 XD loved the story alot
Staylicht chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I don't know how something that in itself is so inherently creepy can make for such a nice read, but you pulled it off. You even made me despise those muggles much less than what might have been my first instinct. Well done!
It's certainly an intriguing idea, being lost in one's own head. Of course, it's all the more confusing because everyone seems to know as much, or more, than Sirius does, and Remus complicates matters by being as much himself in Sirius' head as in the real world. I love how Sirius trusts him so much that he just stays quietly confused.. though I'm not sure that's fully in character. Would he remain silent, even when busy adjusting? However, since the plot sort of plays out in a parallel world, it doesn't exactly need to be canon-compliant, does it? It's just the inner Percy coming out to "enhance", I guess.
Yeah.. what I wanted to say was basically, I hope you revisit this realm someday. Good work!
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
My, that was really good!
kreoff210 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I'm not sure I've seen the "Normal Again" episode of Buffy. This story does however have a strong resemblance to "Shutter Island" and bits of "Jacob's Ladder"
Good job, it had me guessing and wishing Sirius wasn't crazy til the end LOL
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow - awesome story! I didn't know what to expect, and I loved how it ended. I also loved the switching between the hospital and Hogwarts. You managed to pull it off very well :)
Khashana chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I was thinking of that episode the entire time! But the psychiatry ward version turned out to be real. Interesting twist. Poor Paddy, he's been through the wringer, hasn't he?
Rose chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh gosh... This story scared me... I don't really even know why... Just the thought that believing in magic is a reason to put somebody in a mental hospital, for a while I thought maybe magic isn't real and he's insane and I was so close to exiting out because that thought hurt so much...
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh myyyy!WOOW!That was seriously such a crazily amazing fic!The whole thing of this,gosh!The dreams,the confusing way of doing this,i just...wow!
SuperCali chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Great fic :)
PenelopetheKangaroo chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I liked this one alot. The flipping between the Hogwarts "Realm" and the Muggle Asylum "Realm" are done in a way that pleases me greatly. And the last line Sirus said was just such a awww moment.

Thanks for the read. :)
mokubahv chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
That was extremely fun to read and definitely a trip. XD

Thanks for sharing.
aomoa chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Last line was especially touching :)
Litztomania chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
That was so good! :) I was certain it was headed to a non-wizarding finish but the end made me so happy!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »