Reviews for First Meetings aren't Always the First
thisficisthebest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
OMG I'M DYING THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FICS I READ IN A LONG TIME PLEASE FINISH THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Please update I gotta no wat happens next
neliaka chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
It's so wonderful, can't wait to read more! I love your story very much so please don't abandon it)))
I'll get to it.eventually chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
...You've abandoned this, haven't you? *cries* ah, well. Could you at least tell me how it was gonna end? I personally really liked it. I hope you got your job!
MimoRei13 chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
LOVE UR FANFICTION TO D EXTREME! please update!
issm chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
SIMPLY AWESOME. THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT. ONE OF THE BEST FICS I READ SO FAR. ALTHOUGH I AM I BIT DISAPPOINTED. YOU SAID YOU WOULD UPDATE AFTER 3 MONTHS BUT IT HAS BEEN SEVERAL MONTHS. I HOPE YOU ARE ALRIGHT. CAN WE EXPECT AN UPDATE NOW? JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE STILL WAITING.
kawaiimiku chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
SUGOI! I love this story and cant wait to read some more... Kya, wonder what's going to happen to Yuuri, Conrad and Yozak... They all are in characters, wonder what you are going to do next, I like the plot, alot, that rhymed...

Can't wait for your next update, even if it takes two yeras... _U
Ic3Yuki chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
The story is very good. It's true that Yuuri always ends up getting into trouble, whether it's intentionally or unintentionally. The demon mirror cracking? That's not good. I wonder what'll happen if it cracks...? Anyway I really hope to be able to read another chapter soon and I'll be waiting for a long one (you don't have to write a long one if it's too much trouble for you though...). It seems like one of the only fics that don't seem so...romantic. I don't really like reading romance...it feels awkward. I guess it's because I'm not mature? Well anyway keep up the good work! XD
Black head chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Awsome is all I can say. Please up-date the next chapies soon (I love your plot) and I hope you find a job soon.
bleachTHEsky chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
This is so freaking awesome. o-o

No joke. I always wanted to read about Conrad when he was younger, and having Yozak and Yuuri there as well just makes it all the better!

I also enjoyed how you incorporated the political aspects of Shin Makoku into this fic. It really helps finish off the idea of a 'younger Conrad', one who is a bit bitter, if nothing else. Conrad and Yozak's relationship is, thus far, written very well.

Have NOT, actually, read anything similar to this in any larger aspect... would absolutely adore it if you happened to update... ta-ha! ;D
j chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
please up date soon
Emi chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
This is amazing! The style of writing and ordering of events feels like a real episode as opposed to some of the fics I've read regarding this series . You've kept the characters truthful to themselves. I'm really hooked!

Please continue this when you can! I'm really eager to read more xD
moshi95 AKA sherley C chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
UPDATE SOON !PLEASE :)
SSJ4 Sailor Menz chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
No update for First Meetings yet, which is a shame. It's a fantabulous fic. It really really is. I understand that you're busy and i can only hope that you will carry on with it when you possibly can. Hope to read the next chapter soon!
SSJ4 Sailor Menz chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Wow. Just...wow! I *love* This fic. I love it to the point where it's 2 in the morning, i need to get to bed but i can't because i had to marathon your fic. Seriously.

Please please *PLEASE* finish! This is just truly a fantastic read!