Reviews for Unprepared
YokaiAngel chapter 23 . 11/18
fantastic!~~~~
Guest chapter 16 . 2/9/2016
This just chapter the feels!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
The ending of this chapter! ! Leon is just too cool!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2016
This chapter was the best! !
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
I'm in love with the way you write !
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
I really like this story :)
MiddleMist chapter 23 . 5/12/2015
Wow. I just happen to have the same name as their daughter and I'm Chinese too! It makes me feel like I'm in the story or something! xD Is it so weird every time a character calls my name, I end up thinking that they're referring to me?
twilightserius chapter 14 . 11/24/2010
sooo cute when does chris come back?
twilightserius chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
two cute read the rest later k XD
twilightserius chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
will read it tonight can't wait the other was cool made me cry at the end
takuya chapter 23 . 1/22/2010
another great story am always sad when i get to the end of something cause then it means there no more to read
xxToxicButterflyxx chapter 14 . 6/8/2009
Hi! I absolutely LOVE ur story! But um, at the end of this chapter, D ate the omelette, but isn't he supposed to be vegetarian?
darkbloodymoon chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
hey theres a song um i don't rmember who it was that sings it but one of it's linres are "you be the prince and i'll be the princess,baby just say ye" 9i think that song fits these two well and i like you storis alot!
Anna McNarin chapter 23 . 5/5/2009
Great read, I had a blast going through it, my only question was is this chapter set sometime after the previous? Because it read like Chris had dropped off the face of the earth to me, end of one chapter he was headed to bed, next he's not mentioned at all. It might be I over looked something since I read this at one am, but I was just curious.:)
Dragon's Ghost chapter 23 . 3/16/2009
First and foremost, a really great fic. I enjoyed the plot and a lot of it was very cute.

Secondly, I kept noticing a few errors in what you write. Occassionally you'd mix up a sentence to the point where it was impossible to decipher, a problem I have noticed in most of your fics. Also, when you are talking about something being quiet you refer to it as 'silent'. Not that I want to be nit-picking or anything, but silent means the absence of sound; no sound at all, this means no sound. To say that someone spoke something silently makes no sense. Those are the only two things that I have a problem with.

I had an absolute ball with the rest of it. I loved the prequal and this sequal was gorgeous! I wonder what you're doing for the future fics. I hope D and Leon have more children, I can see Leon either fussing over a heavily pregnant D who's trying not to cause too much fuss or Dana asking various questions like the old favourite 'where do babies come from?'. It's always a good laugh and you always think 'Oh. My. God.' when the father starts trying to explain whilst the pregnant mother is either trying to keep a straight face or thinking exactly what the audience is (which is normally 'this can only end in tears'). I dread to think how Leon would react to D going into labor. Someone trying to get to Dana to get to either D or Leon is a good idea also. There are so many options! Heck, you could have a completely different plot and at the end of the series, you could even have a prologue with another young child, Dana slightly older and D heavily pregnant with another baby. Or you could even have Dana as an only child growing up! I bet you're sick of my ramblings by now, I've just got so many possiblities in my head and getting them all out is a pain. But I LOVE this fic and I would really like to see more!

Well done and I hope we to read again another day!

Happy writing!