Reviews for Unprepared
I really like this story :)
MiddleMist chapter 23 . 5/12
Wow. I just happen to have the same name as their daughter and I'm Chinese too! It makes me feel like I'm in the story or something! xD Is it so weird every time a character calls my name, I end up thinking that they're referring to me?
twilightserius chapter 14 . 11/24/2010
sooo cute when does chris come back?
twilightserius chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
two cute read the rest later k XD
twilightserius chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
will read it tonight can't wait the other was cool made me cry at the end
takuya chapter 23 . 1/22/2010
another great story am always sad when i get to the end of something cause then it means there no more to read
xxToxicButterflyxx chapter 14 . 6/8/2009
Hi! I absolutely LOVE ur story! But um, at the end of this chapter, D ate the omelette, but isn't he supposed to be vegetarian?
darkbloodymoon chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
hey theres a song um i don't rmember who it was that sings it but one of it's linres are "you be the prince and i'll be the princess,baby just say ye" 9i think that song fits these two well and i like you storis alot!
Anna McNarin chapter 23 . 5/5/2009
Great read, I had a blast going through it, my only question was is this chapter set sometime after the previous? Because it read like Chris had dropped off the face of the earth to me, end of one chapter he was headed to bed, next he's not mentioned at all. It might be I over looked something since I read this at one am, but I was just curious.:)
Dragon's Ghost chapter 23 . 3/16/2009
First and foremost, a really great fic. I enjoyed the plot and a lot of it was very cute.

Secondly, I kept noticing a few errors in what you write. Occassionally you'd mix up a sentence to the point where it was impossible to decipher, a problem I have noticed in most of your fics. Also, when you are talking about something being quiet you refer to it as 'silent'. Not that I want to be nit-picking or anything, but silent means the absence of sound; no sound at all, this means no sound. To say that someone spoke something silently makes no sense. Those are the only two things that I have a problem with.

I had an absolute ball with the rest of it. I loved the prequal and this sequal was gorgeous! I wonder what you're doing for the future fics. I hope D and Leon have more children, I can see Leon either fussing over a heavily pregnant D who's trying not to cause too much fuss or Dana asking various questions like the old favourite 'where do babies come from?'. It's always a good laugh and you always think 'Oh. My. God.' when the father starts trying to explain whilst the pregnant mother is either trying to keep a straight face or thinking exactly what the audience is (which is normally 'this can only end in tears'). I dread to think how Leon would react to D going into labor. Someone trying to get to Dana to get to either D or Leon is a good idea also. There are so many options! Heck, you could have a completely different plot and at the end of the series, you could even have a prologue with another young child, Dana slightly older and D heavily pregnant with another baby. Or you could even have Dana as an only child growing up! I bet you're sick of my ramblings by now, I've just got so many possiblities in my head and getting them all out is a pain. But I LOVE this fic and I would really like to see more!

Well done and I hope we to read again another day!

Happy writing!
Silver Mayflower chapter 23 . 2/19/2009
This story is exactly the way I expected it to be: awesome to read. Don't worry to much about mistakes you made, this story is so great that any mistakes are easily overlooked. I didn't notice any mistakes because I was too busy enjoying the story. Can't wait for the next installment!

I think 'Interspecies communication problems' is a bit of a boring name for a series of fics, although it does describe the main idea perfectly, so it's defenitely fitting. It reminds me of my dog, who keeps trying to greet all cats as if they were playmates. (Though by now, he has become quite wary of their claws. And he jumps up every time I mimic a cat's hiss, which is pretty funny.)

Keep up the good work! I'll certainly be on the lookout for your next story.
Countess Ozaki D chapter 23 . 2/18/2009
and we finally reached the end!

I can only congratulate enaty really enjoy much of your fan fiction I think one always wants to give much better results as a writer but also writes that when things turn great taste, truly adore reading your story and thanks for daily entertainment that gives me Hope to continue writing for Pet Shop Of Horrors do very well and few people manage to hook me into reading, you will continue to monitor new projects

so you know you have a fan on the other side of the world

strength and courage!

Countess ozaki D
Countess Ozaki D chapter 22 . 2/18/2009
forgiveness for not leaving comments! before on vacation! eh arrived yesterday and good to read the update, I really liked the conversation with Chris D is very interesting!, I am amazed as always that easy to drive to the characters without them no longer, if not xD mean ... ok good I'm going to read the final chapter! I'm excited! *.*
Dark Inu Fan chapter 23 . 2/14/2009
I'm glad that Leon was able to solve the case. I can't wait to see the next installment of your story! Keep up the good work, Dark Inu Fan
ElvinaPotter chapter 23 . 2/13/2009
Wow! you know... I actually forgotten that Leon was on with the Gavin case.. with him being all lovey dovey with D, this case is pushed to the side.

You scared me when you decided to do Leon bringing Dana to interview Gavin. I half thought you've gone to the deep end. What if accidents happened or Dana was attacked?

Interspecies Communication Problems Series? yeah, that sounds about right... If you decided to post this series in Yahoo Group at least i know where to find them.

I wonder what your next series gonne be... until then, i'll wait patiently until you post them.

-Elvina P.