Reviews for Excuses for Snape
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
OMg that was beautiful
Rock on
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
No one's not required to be NICE to be "good". Snape's not much better than Moody, after all.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
interesting... VERY interesting actually...
Kerubim chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
You are aware that people can be good and hero's and be pricks right? I have a million examples to back my point up. Like batman for example or superman.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
this sounds like it will be a good story, i cant wait to see what will happen next
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
interesting. there's a potion for personality change?
134213 Wu chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Loving the line "Acting and character growth are for people who aren't potions masters." It's made my day!
noylj chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Man that must be some great potion.

Can you brew the opposite and pump it into Moldie?
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Wow, just wow. That explains so much. This is a great version. “Acting and character growth are for people who aren’t potions masters.” - awesome line. 10 out of 10!
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
It all makes sense now. :)

-Random-
WWT chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Never though tof that one!
Cjonwalrus chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
What would be even more amusing would be if without potions Snape was actually James Potter. Then all the fangirls who write Severitus/ real father stories would be right
iamnuff chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
winnar
enderverse chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I am fine with the idea of horrible jerks being good guys.

my main concern is that he is such a horrible teacher that only the people who can truly succeed in his class are the bad guys. and you need to pass his class to become a auror meaning that all of the recent law enforcement personnel are corrupt. which is totally true in the last book.
xDelta-Ha-chanx chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
poor prof. snape, never able to be his true self