Reviews for Excuses for Snape
Not Horribly Depressing chapter 1 . 6/29
Well this is as good of an explanation as any others I've heard for Snape's caustic attitude.
How do you know that Snape was on the light side? For all we know, he died happy, sending the last Potter to his death. In many ways, what Dumbledore planned, and Snape helped, is more cruel than Voldemort. Voldemort wanted Harry dead, a quick painless death. Dumbledore arranged for fifteen years of suffering, of no self worth, so in the end he would want to die.

So Snape needs the potion to be able to attend Voldemort's meetings. That means he wouldn't have joined without the potion, and than means it was planned as a spy. That means that it was on Dumbledore's order that he told Voldemort of the prophecy, something that I can believe in character for Dumbledore. After all, it's for the Greater Good, and it's not his life that is sacrificed.
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Very interesting
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Hah! Love it.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
OMg that was beautiful
Rock on
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
No one's not required to be NICE to be "good". Snape's not much better than Moody, after all.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
interesting... VERY interesting actually...
Kerubim chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
You are aware that people can be good and hero's and be pricks right? I have a million examples to back my point up. Like batman for example or superman.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
this sounds like it will be a good story, i cant wait to see what will happen next
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
interesting. there's a potion for personality change?
134213 Wu chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Loving the line "Acting and character growth are for people who aren't potions masters." It's made my day!
noylj chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Man that must be some great potion.

Can you brew the opposite and pump it into Moldie?
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Wow, just wow. That explains so much. This is a great version. “Acting and character growth are for people who aren’t potions masters.” - awesome line. 10 out of 10!
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
It all makes sense now. :)

WWT chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Never though tof that one!