Reviews for Reading Between the Lines
ArabellaPotter chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
I love it, Alice and Jasper are so good together.
ArabellaPotter chapter 20 . 7/21/2010
Loved it! So touching and Loving.
Cullenlover102 chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
This was funny and good. I liked it. :)
JAalsipceer chapter 21 . 7/10/2010
I can't belive you hated the Southern Accent chapter! I LOVED IT!
CharliDenae chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
I just discovered you and I loved this one shot! It was so realistic of what Jasper would think (if he was real, that is!) ;o)

It also made me smile through the whole thing imagining him feeling genuinely happy and having fun for the first time.

Terrific!
You'reMyKindOfTrouble chapter 38 . 7/9/2010
Hello...

I love it! That's really the only way I can describe it. It's gorgeous.

I love the Esme and Jasper moments, because they tend to fall to the wayside quite a lot, even though they potentially play the most influential parts in the 've portrayed everything flawlessly, so please keep it up! You have a lot of talent. I'll be sure to check out "Some Rise by Sin" soon...
JAalsipceer chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
I've loved all of the chapters.. But I wanted to say that I loved the part about Jasper being with other woman! I mean, it was in the 1800.. Thay were pretty.. umm.. Yeah xD

Loved it!
ArabellaPotter chapter 24 . 7/8/2010
Very good, I loved how the story flowed from one POV to Another. The Characters were spot on!
Vamp chapter 38 . 6/29/2010
I love these stories! All your one-shots are so gorgeous and you capture their relationship so well. A/J are undoubtedly the cutest couple in the saga. But your last update was 2009? Have you given up? Because, if the inspiration ever comes back to you, there's plenty to be said about them. You could have the NM b-day party, their thoughts when Alice is in Italy saving Eddie's butt, the witness hunt in BD, Jasper's first day at school, discussing Bella's abnormal control as a newborn (I would love to see that one in particular), maybe a little argument over Jasper and Rosalie's want to kill Bella (as noted in Midnight Sun), or a hunting trip, perhaps the first day Jasper's eyes turned gold if you want specifics. See, there's plenty there!
nightlight's fire chapter 38 . 6/25/2010
The entire story is really good. You've captured some timeless moments quite well. I love the Maria visit, and this last chapter. Congrats on the great writing.
Mittenzs chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
aww! I smiled at this, I love it! Esme is so sweet!
Mittenzs chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
I really liked this chapter, a girl to girl talk. Well done (:
Christobel Cullen chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
So sweet! I love reading stories about the dynamics between Cullens besides Edward and Bella. And I agree that Esme and Jasper would be super close. Great work!
Bourbon Rose chapter 21 . 6/13/2010
I really, really love this chapter. Its so cute and funny and... just cute! :) You're a very good writer.
Guns and Drums chapter 13 . 6/11/2010
I like this chapter.

The lyrical is good now and then. You had me at: "Sanity left him in a diner in Philadelphia."

I've been reading, but this is my first review. I enjoy the concept of exploring J/A through a series of oneshots occurring at different times in their relationship.

I like that you explore different situations - and - different facets of their personalities. Jasper, I have found, has a certain degree of inner strength and calm about him. But sometimes, it seems like authors focus solely on his moral fiber as a means to overcompensate for his lack of control of his bloodlust. Many just don't want to touch it. It's unfortunate and tears any true Jasper-lover to shreds to know what the poor guy has/is dealing with. But the less it's spoken about in a fic the more we forget about it. And that is a big part of Jasper's life and therefore cannot be ignored.

This was a good topic to approach in this sort of style. I truly don't believe you would've accomplished the same affect (effect?) if you had simply narrated an instance of weakness as a specific point in time. Would that still be good to read? Definitely. But I like this approach as a first time dive into Jekyll & Hyde Jasper.

-GND