Reviews for Reading Between the Lines
Stessa chapter 36 . 9/3/2010
This one I liked to :)
Stessa chapter 24 . 9/3/2010
This is a particularly interesting period in the Cullen family's life to me. We all know what Bella thought of them the first time she saw them, but what were the reactions like from the rest of Forks when they just moved there? I've always wanted to know what all of Bella's human friends thought about them.

I liked your view on their first day at Forks High :)
Stessa chapter 20 . 9/3/2010
This one I really liked too (I've liked all of them, but this one in particular stood out to me). I find it comforting to know that Charlie might learn the true nature of the Cullens once he's on his death-bed. I mean. No Volturi to pester them to kill him because he knows about vampires - he'd die of natural causes before that. I just think it's a very likely fact that they might want to share everything with him before he goes.

I just enjoy reading your take on the Alice/Charlie relationship so much! I've said it before, but it's just really awesome :)

Thanks for sharing!
Stessa chapter 9 . 9/3/2010
This made my day. I love it when I'm able to read the Cullens just do ordinary family things and tease each other. You wrote that really well ;-)

I'll continue to pop in reviews as I go along reading these :)
Stessa chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
This is probably my favourite one so far. I did not care much for Breaking Dawn either (what a way to end such a magnificent saga!), but I do enjoy Renesmee as a character too. Like you said, she could possibly bring out a lot in the other characters.

I loved seeing Jasper and Alice through Charlie's eyes. I always found it funny how much Charlie loved Alice from the beginning.

This was great!
Stessa chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
These are the things I really missed in the books. Everything was seen from Bella's point of view mostly, and we never really got to see the relationship between the rest of the Cullens without her and Edward. Especially Esme was underused in the books, which is such a shame.

I loved this :)
Stardiouses chapter 38 . 8/7/2010
Vamos por los 2000 reviews, los capítulos son excelentes, caad uno totalmente único y a su vez con una especie de magia que sólo puede ser escrita por alguien con talento, como vos. Felicitaciones.

Amy A chapter 21 . 7/31/2010
I think this is my favorite chapter because it has both a sense of playfullness and sexyness.

more like this please!
jalice 4ever chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
i love it! i think that jasper and alice are the perfect couple! and i always like it from charlie's pov b/c that is a humans pov and everything is different! you are a very talented writer!
ArabellaPotter chapter 38 . 7/23/2010
Very good.
ArabellaPotter chapter 37 . 7/23/2010
I had never thought of Jasper and Alice's relationship in the way of Jasper saving Alice, I have always envisioned Alice saving Jasper. Very Good.
ArabellaPotter chapter 36 . 7/23/2010
Very good, Esme is soooo sweet!
ArabellaPotter chapter 35 . 7/23/2010
Very good! Oh to have a Love Like Jasper and Alice...
ArabellaPotter chapter 34 . 7/23/2010
Very good, I esp like "And it's on those days that she thinks she knows why she was given a vision of him. He protects her humanity while searching for his own. He saves her by simply being her partner, by picking up the slack and never letting her feel any less than perfect. It is nearly seamless enough that she can believe it." It's my Favorite from this story. Have you thought about the Song by Kenny Chesney "Baby you Save Me" ?
stayfaded-stayg0ld chapter 13 . 7/23/2010
Wow...

I've read right from chapter one (and I swear I'll go back and review them ;) and I thought you captured the relationship between Jasper and Alice perfectly, but I didn't realize just how perfectly until I read this chapter :)

it amazed me. My favorite so far :p it was touching :)

you're an amazing writer :)
2,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »