Reviews for Reading Between the Lines
ArabellaPotter chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
Very good, Alice is a Wonder.
ArabellaPotter chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Poor Alice, Very good!
ArabellaPotter chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
VEry good. I love the quiet power of Jasper.
ArabellaPotter chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
LOL, Loved it! Poor Bella and Tricky Jasper.
ArabellaPotter chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
For the longest time I could not figure out that her date of death was the same day the she was admited and I thought how did two vampires find her in one day. It never dawned on me that her family would say that she died instead of simply went to an asylum. VERY GOOD, Thanks for clearing up my confussion.
ArabellaPotter chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
Breaking Dawn wasn't my Favorite either, I think that you definatly have a good grasp of Charlie's Character. Very good!
ArabellaPotter chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
I love it, Alice and Jasper are so good together.
ArabellaPotter chapter 20 . 7/21/2010
Loved it! So touching and Loving.
Cullenlover102 chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
This was funny and good. I liked it. :)
JAalsipceer chapter 21 . 7/10/2010
I can't belive you hated the Southern Accent chapter! I LOVED IT!
CharliDenae chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
I just discovered you and I loved this one shot! It was so realistic of what Jasper would think (if he was real, that is!) ;o)

It also made me smile through the whole thing imagining him feeling genuinely happy and having fun for the first time.

Terrific!
You'reMyKindOfTrouble chapter 38 . 7/9/2010
Hello...

I love it! That's really the only way I can describe it. It's gorgeous.

I love the Esme and Jasper moments, because they tend to fall to the wayside quite a lot, even though they potentially play the most influential parts in the 've portrayed everything flawlessly, so please keep it up! You have a lot of talent. I'll be sure to check out "Some Rise by Sin" soon...
JAalsipceer chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
I've loved all of the chapters.. But I wanted to say that I loved the part about Jasper being with other woman! I mean, it was in the 1800.. Thay were pretty.. umm.. Yeah xD

Loved it!
ArabellaPotter chapter 24 . 7/8/2010
Very good, I loved how the story flowed from one POV to Another. The Characters were spot on!
Vamp chapter 38 . 6/29/2010
I love these stories! All your one-shots are so gorgeous and you capture their relationship so well. A/J are undoubtedly the cutest couple in the saga. But your last update was 2009? Have you given up? Because, if the inspiration ever comes back to you, there's plenty to be said about them. You could have the NM b-day party, their thoughts when Alice is in Italy saving Eddie's butt, the witness hunt in BD, Jasper's first day at school, discussing Bella's abnormal control as a newborn (I would love to see that one in particular), maybe a little argument over Jasper and Rosalie's want to kill Bella (as noted in Midnight Sun), or a hunting trip, perhaps the first day Jasper's eyes turned gold if you want specifics. See, there's plenty there!
2,001 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »