Reviews for Reading Between the Lines
AllTimeLow23 chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
I love these! I can't wait to read the next one!

ud soon!

SignedSealedWritten chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
You had a very good handle on Charlie. Alright, that came out odd. But whatever.

And I loved the last line of that!
SignedSealedWritten chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
That was just absoloutly Alice! You've got these characters spot on, I can't even think of anything for you to improve on. I do, though, think that you should write one about Alice seeing the video of her past in Twilight. That would make for an interesting one.
octobergrace chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
awe...ok im done i love jasper being cute with renesme, he'd make such a good daddy, you should write one with him and alice babysitting or something, im craving more niece/uncle bonding now :D ahh thanks for this you've made my night
octobergrace chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
yay ive been waiting for this :D mega cute, and poor bella being forced into awkward sex talks
Robin and Marian 4ever chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
I have adored all of these. Jasper has become my favorite character-at least one I would have loved to see mre of in the books, bella and edward not with standing.

I loved your Charlie pov and his take on jasper and alice. Plus jasper was so cute wth Nessie.
la saboteuse chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Edward is hilarious!

Ah, poor Charlie.

Jasper can be pretty frightening sometimes, though.

Love Renesmee! She is so cute with Jasper and Alice!
reader13lovesbooks chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
a while like, sixty years XD i wonder if emmett would tell charlie that...
Fiery Dragon164 chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
lol! Please Continue!
WishingHeart chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Aww... these are so cute! Charlie made me laugh a lot!
Crystal Red Roses chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
la saboteuse chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
Ha-ha, that's lovely.

I love Alice when she's making things difficult.

Yikes, I can't IMAGINE having a conversation like that! You get points for delicious awkwardness!
paper.creations chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
I loved it! It was so adorable.

I didn't like Breaking Dawn at all, Nessie especially, but I really enjoyed her character in this story. Jasper's interaction with her was cute and Charlie's worry over Alice was priceless.

Jasper is such a cutie!

Update soon! I loved it!

bananasrokk chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
aw...that was so cute!

i LOVE it! there arent many japer/alice fics out there as good as this! awesome!
Scooby Lady chapter 8 . 11/29/2008