Reviews for Reading Between the Lines
Crystal Red Roses chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
NICE!
la saboteuse chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
Ha-ha, that's lovely.

I love Alice when she's making things difficult.

Yikes, I can't IMAGINE having a conversation like that! You get points for delicious awkwardness!
paper.creations chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
I loved it! It was so adorable.

I didn't like Breaking Dawn at all, Nessie especially, but I really enjoyed her character in this story. Jasper's interaction with her was cute and Charlie's worry over Alice was priceless.

Jasper is such a cutie!

Update soon! I loved it!

-Maggie
bananasrokk chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
aw...that was so cute!

i LOVE it! there arent many japer/alice fics out there as good as this! awesome!
Scooby Lady chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Lovely one-shot!
MarcoLover16 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Absolutely beautiful. I love their relationship.

Something I noticed that you do: “We can go now.” She said after some time.

If you're going to put, She said after you have a character say something, the S is not capitalized and there is no period after the quote.

"We can go now," she said after some time.

Kind of like that. Get it?

Very good, though. I'm going to read some more.
Ember Sage chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Great job! (on the last chapter and this one). I have been waiting a while for someone to do either of those ideas, and I am extremely glad that someone did, and I wanted to tell you I really enjoyed them both. Great job! :D I am looking forward to the next one, so please update soon! :D

-Ember
pookykums chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Awesome.

Your writing is so good!

I can't wait to read more :)
Katako-Chan chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Ahahahahaha, I love Charlie's perspective! ...I'd really like to see this continued, just for Charlie's awkward worrying about Alice! It's very cute :D

Great job,

Katako-Chan
amazing07 chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
I really loved this one and the one where Bella asks Alice about sex. Seriously, I love this series on one-shots.
downrighteerie chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This is absolutely *beautiful*. Jasper and Alice are by far my most favorite characters in the Twilight universe, and you do them justice in your stories. Your explorations of how they are together, how in sync they are, the fierceness of their love for one another - it's all so heartwrenchingly *real*. They are so, so, so amazing. As are you.

I look forward to more of your work! :)
Scooby Lady chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
Oh, this one-shots are so beautiful, you must update soon! Alice and Jasper are my favorite couple!
Blondie the brunnette chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
I absoloutly don't mind the angst. All of that was amazing.
Twilight fangirl13 chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
I love this story please post more
la saboteuse chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
Aw! I love JxA stuff, though I don't actually read it very often. You write them very well. You should be especially proud of your Jasper, since he's always been somewhat of a vaguery in the books.

Ha-ha, I would LOVE some Alice-Bella pre-wedding talk.

Fabulous job so far!