Reviews for Reading Between the Lines
SignedSealedWritten chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
You had a very good handle on Charlie. Alright, that came out odd. But whatever.

And I loved the last line of that!
SignedSealedWritten chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
That was just absoloutly Alice! You've got these characters spot on, I can't even think of anything for you to improve on. I do, though, think that you should write one about Alice seeing the video of her past in Twilight. That would make for an interesting one.
octobergrace chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
awe...ok im done i love jasper being cute with renesme, he'd make such a good daddy, you should write one with him and alice babysitting or something, im craving more niece/uncle bonding now :D ahh thanks for this you've made my night
octobergrace chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
yay ive been waiting for this :D mega cute, and poor bella being forced into awkward sex talks
Robin and Marian 4ever chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
I have adored all of these. Jasper has become my favorite character-at least one I would have loved to see mre of in the books, bella and edward not with standing.

I loved your Charlie pov and his take on jasper and alice. Plus jasper was so cute wth Nessie.
la saboteuse chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Edward is hilarious!

Ah, poor Charlie.

Jasper can be pretty frightening sometimes, though.

Love Renesmee! She is so cute with Jasper and Alice!
reader13lovesbooks chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
a while like, sixty years XD i wonder if emmett would tell charlie that...
Fiery Dragon164 chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
lol! Please Continue!
WishingHeart chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Aww... these are so cute! Charlie made me laugh a lot!
Crystal Red Roses chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
NICE!
la saboteuse chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
Ha-ha, that's lovely.

I love Alice when she's making things difficult.

Yikes, I can't IMAGINE having a conversation like that! You get points for delicious awkwardness!
paper.creations chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
I loved it! It was so adorable.

I didn't like Breaking Dawn at all, Nessie especially, but I really enjoyed her character in this story. Jasper's interaction with her was cute and Charlie's worry over Alice was priceless.

Jasper is such a cutie!

Update soon! I loved it!

-Maggie
bananasrokk chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
aw...that was so cute!

i LOVE it! there arent many japer/alice fics out there as good as this! awesome!
Scooby Lady chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Lovely one-shot!
MarcoLover16 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Absolutely beautiful. I love their relationship.

Something I noticed that you do: “We can go now.” She said after some time.

If you're going to put, She said after you have a character say something, the S is not capitalized and there is no period after the quote.

"We can go now," she said after some time.

Kind of like that. Get it?

Very good, though. I'm going to read some more.
2,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 .. Last Next »