Reviews for Reading Between the Lines
la saboteuse chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
This is very good. I love how you were able to explore Alice's reaction through Jasper, as well as incorperate private aspects of their relationship. Very well done.
naomiyuraki08 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This is good. XD i like it. XD keep it coming. XD
ILeftMyHeartInLondon chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
Wow ... wow ... WOW ... these were all AMAZING! We really don't get enough Alice and Jasper in the books, and this fit in just perfectly! I would definitely not have noticed if one of these was slipped in between chapters in the books - you write just like Stephenie Meyer! :) I really liked how you portrayed the relationship between Esme and Jasper. I had never thought of it that way before. I also loved the light humor in the conversations between Alice and Jasper ... they are exactly how I imagined them. It's evident from the depth of your writing that you've thought a lot about these characters.

Please write more. These are really, really good! :)
TheAnimeNerd chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
-sniffle- Aw... this chapter got me all misty eyed! Brilliant writing, and excellent idea by the way, it was so sweet!
VoldieBeth chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
Adorable one shots! I loved them all! Please continue with them, I can't wait for more.
Love and Rock Music chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
Ah! Adorable! We so rarely see Jasper in lighthearted moments, but this was just right. Perfectly in-character fluff. I love the little intimate asides, like the mention of Alice knowing each scar's story. Those details totally distinguish the good from the great!

And I have to say, Chapter 3 was my favourite. I think you painted the relationship between Jasper and Esme perfectly. Loved the line about how few times Jasper has called Esme 'mom'.

" 'You know, for years now, I told myself that if Alice wanted to leave, it would be easy for me, that even though you all were my family, Alice was the only one I cared about pleasing.' ...'I was wrong.' He paused and glanced at his scarred hands. 'It was hard.' " -Seriously, some of the best Jasper dialogue ever. Fabulous job!
HarlequinRaven chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
"That was fun to write."

Twas fun to read. :)

HarlequinRaven chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
This scene between Jasper and Esme was really very believable. I would have believed it a missing scene from the real Breaking Dawn.

HarlequinRaven chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Aw! Just..aw. The ending was so cute. Loved it.

HarlequinRaven chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was so good. Not just saying that. It really was. Otherwise I wouldn't have reviewed. Love Jasper in this for some reason, he was so sweet!

Favourited... :)

Love and Rock Music chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
Oh, sigh! I haven't even read this chapter yet and already I love it. Love Like That by Stew? A beautiful, moving song even without the Everwood undertones. Perfect choice!

The first two chapter were great and I'm so looking forward to more. Keep up the good work!
LiqueArdena chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
This story was fun. I liked the dynamic you created.

I also think that Jasper would have won that bet. Bella would have been more likely to hear Emmett and Rose and she probably would have thought more about being careful around them because they are so up front about their sex life as opposed to Alice and Jasper. The last bit of this chapter especially was very funny.
2,082 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139