Reviews for Reading Between the Lines
Silver Alpha chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
You know I feel like if it came down to it Jasper could make a plan to take down the Volturi and Aro. If he had to. First he'd take out Jane and her brother. And then Caius or whatever his name is less of a threat but just cuz he's second would be next. And then Aro and nobody else would stand a chance. Not even the C guy or the other one really. Hell could take Aro down in a fight its Jane he'd have to look out for. That's probably why they killed him in the movie. If he wasn't dead and he'd lived he'd probably be the one to take out Aro. But alas, Edward and Bella are the 'heroes' and any overshadowing of them can not be done. *sigh*
Silver Alpha chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Nice haha, now I get Bella's one shot on Six interruptions
Silver Alpha chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Yes, I love this one a lot. It's not often I see some one who treats Jasper like...y'know. Whenever I watched Breaking Dawn whichever one I always thought, "it's always Alice that gets the love." Like... "Jasper just doesn't seem to be held as deadly to everyone as Alice. Like Alice is more important than hjm so I really felt and appreciated this chapter. It was like someone actually understood and made sense of it cuz obviously, Jasper's not as dispatched as people seem to think I gues. Or I mean, as the movies seem to portray cuz I read a lot of how Jasper has come to love the family just as much as Alice. So yea...there's my hella long review.
Silver Alpha chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
Awe! How sweet. I wonder what it'd be like for them to argue in highschool. Or for Jasper and Edward to go at it. I know Edward is no saint when it comes to helping with that stuff and keeping his secret under wraps (unless it's him mucking it up)
Eidge chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
This is my favourite chapter in the whole one-shot series! I just love how you had an outsiders perspective and opinion on Alice and Jasper's relationship. The fact that you so well portrayed that an outsider most likely would see Jasper as not right for Alice was perfect! I truly believe that to those who aren't vampires Jasper is seen as the lion and Alice as the lamb but there is no one more perfect for Alice than Jasper and no one more perfect for Jasper than Alice. Throughout all of your one-shots you have managed to write their relationship with each other beautifully.
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 38 . 8/2/2014
These are beautiful ...
Guest chapter 38 . 7/24/2014
Okay, I just want to say that this is THE BEST Alice/Jasper Fanfic i have ever. Read. It is ADORABLE. Your stories were so sweet yet meaningful, and I cannot thank you enough for your good grammar and spelling. I LOVELOVELOVE this fic. It is a beautiful thing.
If I had a fan fiction account, I would follow you (or whatever you do on fanfiction) after reading this story alone ️️️️️
You are a blessing to this website!
EsmeCarlisleTrueLove chapter 22 . 5/15/2014
Love this chapture it was so sweet
EsmeCarlisleTrueLove chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
I would have love to have scene this in the movie. I love Alice and Jasper.
EsmeCarlisleTrueLove chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
That was a very sweet moment with Esme and Jasper
Guest chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
And what is with Edward?
Justanotherguest chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
Why does charlie not like jalice? :(
Everybody loves them!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
I love all your chapters but this one is espacially cute!
fluffluver chapter 38 . 12/4/2013
hey... sorry i never reviewed before this cuz i guessed it didnt matter but this is really good... and... um... well... im sorry if i sound like an idiot but... Alice and Jasper ice skating?
Molly chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
So lovely, great job, as always
2,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »