Reviews for Reading Between the Lines
Irene49 chapter 38 . 1/19/2013
LOVE it all!
but the chapter about Charlie was sooo sad :(
Anna chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
I read most of these twice but this is my favourite one!:D
Karen chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Funnyest story yet
Eishexe chapter 27 . 12/13/2012
Speechless. So many words and my brain wont work to tab them out properly. . . . . . . . .ever. While Emmett was always my favorite (i think because my own big brother fell very short of the bill) Jasper was who i related to most. I feel every line of this piece of amazing. I cant even begin to write a review that would come close to the justice it deserves.
xxvoguexx chapter 38 . 11/22/2012
Fantastic story! Please, keep the updates coming!
MartaSoares chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
So funny! Always bet on Alice side:)
MartaSoares chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
LOVE IT!
MartaSoares chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Always loved this couple! And you one-shots are really nice:) Thanks!
MartaSoares chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
So nice:)
LeolaElain chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Brilliant. Funny. Loved it.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/11/2012
So, I come to the last one. :( I have a few final comments...
I like that you made this a collection, so you are able to look at Alice and Jasper in so many different ways than if you had only one story. We know enough about Alice and Jasper to know their characters and some of their story, but there is so much we don't know that we can write a lot, as you did, "between the lines." I like how, even though you wrote this over so long a period of time, that you were able to keep your threads, like the cabin, going through the whole thing, so that even though you wrote in so many different styles they are still parts of one story.
Thanks.
But I still wish you hadn't stopped!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/11/2012
I like their game. This was a fun one.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/11/2012
I was so sad for him! But then I was quite happily surprised that he turned out to be "right around the corner."
Guest chapter 29 . 7/11/2012
Great "between the lines" showing some of what Alice and Jasper went through to get to the clearing on time. Also that Huilen was there because she knew how important it was for them to get there on time.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
Knowing about how it was a baseball game where Bella is officially stated as being part of the family, is great that you use a baseball game to show Jasper how he's finally fitting in.
1,995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »