Reviews for Reading Between the Lines
batsbloodsoup chapter 14 . 9/28/2019
I was dying laughing at "I've never seen you angry when I'm naked" or however you worded it. Love it
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2019
Loved this. I love Jasper and Alice and I cant find anything good to read about them, especially them being intimate.
kiwihipp chapter 16 . 10/22/2018
That was a hard read! I cannot imagine Jasper and Alice angry with each other and trying to be someone they are not! I'm glad you ended it there!
kiwihipp chapter 15 . 10/22/2018
Poor Alice! What a way to find out about your past! Through a nasty self indulgent vampire, making the last minutes of a human girl that Edward loves, miserable! I am so glad that they got there in time, got James' venom out of Bella and managed to kill him as well! Just as well Alice has to go back with Bella to help her out, so that she can think about all this before going off to Biloxi.
kiwihipp chapter 10 . 10/22/2018
That was a nice new take on Alice and Jasper's first meeting! It must have been quite a surprise for Jasper to hear of the two main visions in Alice's life! I like the way it ends with Jasper saying 'I want to find out'
kiwihipp chapter 8 . 10/22/2018
I think you got this done very well! Poor Charlie has no idea that Edward reads his thoughts and that Alice picks them up from him. I like that you have Jasper play with Renesmee like that!
kiwihipp chapter 4 . 10/22/2018
That was a good way to use the money!
I love your work!
Reading these chapters will keep me busy for the rest of the evening!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/9/2018
Hello? Are you dead?
Kageyjay chapter 30 . 1/23/2018
I've come back to read this again. Because of things that are happening right now, this chapter was the most poignant this time. I know it's been awhile since you posted these chapters, but I hope you've looked in and seen how many reviews there are now.
Kelly457 chapter 27 . 8/14/2017
Wow!
Kelly457 chapter 26 . 8/14/2017
Love 'Happy Jasper'; no longer on the outer.
Kelly457 chapter 16 . 8/14/2017
I'm loving the intimate view of A n J.
Kelly457 chapter 3 . 7/29/2017
I love the connection you have described between Esme n Jasper...I always felt he was the forgotten story in Twilight.
Kelly457 chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
I love this, I've always always wanted more about Alice!
lol chapter 38 . 4/20/2017
Reread it. Still love it. Especially chapter 37.
2,082 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »