Reviews for Reading Between the Lines
micaelaann chapter 38 . 12/9/2016
I really enjoyed reading the different little one shots of Alice/Jasper. Many cute moments and many different emotions. Great fic!
Alex GIRL chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
MY TOP 10 FAV TWILIGHT CHARECTERS

10. Nikki Reed As Rosalie
9. Robert Pattinson As Edward
8. Peter Facenilli As Carlisle
7. Elizabeth Reaser As Esme
6. Kristen Stewart As Bella
5. Mackenzie Foy As Renesmee
4. Kellan Lutz As Emmett.
3. Ashley Greene As Alice
2. Taylor Lautner As Jacob
AND NUMBER 1 IS...
JACKSON RATHBONE AS JASPER!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
This chapter felt really rushed. Alice barely processed her grief. Like at least let her sit with her sadness for a couple minutes before she rushes off to Forks. How would you feel if you found out your best friend died? Wouldn't you be a bit incapacitated with sadness? Isn't that a normal response?
Made it seem like Alice didn't really care that much about Bella, which I know wasn't your intention.
Also I feel like Jasper should have expressed some sadness over Bella supposedly dying as well.
Hazel121617 chapter 17 . 7/7/2016
OML HIS ACCENT IS HOT AF! And Alice and Jasper are sooo cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Idk if you'll ever see this, but thumbs up!
Ephemeral Stream chapter 37 . 3/14/2016
LOVED THIS!
LAB1 chapter 38 . 2/2/2016
How dud I miss this gem? Beautiful stories! Alice and Jasper are my favorite couple! Sigh!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
"What would our cottage look like?"
"Ninety percent closets."

Those lines are the best!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 4 . 1/26/2016
LOL poor Bella
hippogriff-tamer chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
These are such cute one shots so far and I think this is my favorite...love Esme...
Bookworm chapter 22 . 12/23/2015
That is SO cute! I love loved all these stories! Thank you for sharing!
mauramoo chapter 32 . 8/26/2015
You should make a whole story out of the Maria story
Silver Alpha chapter 38 . 7/7/2015
Awe, they're so sweet. Alas I was dreading this final chapter. Nicely done nicely done. I guess I'll have to login now and favorite (which this so deserves and on to the next one. This story was amazing I've gotta say and I loved every part of it from the fluff to the angst it was...lemme just stop here before it gets too cheesy. Just know that I love this story and it was amazing.
Silver Alpha chapter 37 . 7/7/2015
Awe I'm tearing up its so sweet. Haha I wonder what question she thought he was going to ask.
Silver Alpha chapter 36 . 7/7/2015
Yea, that was nice. Makes me think of me when I'm at a friend's house haha, most of my friends are like 'don't mind if I do'
2,082 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »