Reviews for Wild Stallions
TheDaemonthor chapter 1 . 1/27
this is the greatest thing ever written by anyone anywhere
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Lovely.
frytrix chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
lol
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I don't know which is worse; that I actually found it funny... or that I found it funny after reading it twice because the joke didn't register the first time through.

All we need now is for them to travel back in time to warn their self (that sounds weird) about some kidnapping attempt or something and tell him to give their love to the princesses... That or beat Kuno with a trash can...
StatetWolf chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Funny as Hell I loved it!
AnFan-n-More chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Best worked out play on words I've seen in... OK, don't know. Vastly Funny though. Think you failed at getting them All OOC, only due to the unfortunate problem of there not being enough dialog or interaction to develop characterization :)

Keep on rocking!
tempralanomaly chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
lol

the worst part of this is I had this same idea pop into my mind a few months back...I had no clue someone had already tinkered with it.
snowecat chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
One word: Scary.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
As a particularly teeth watering

[teeth _grating_?]

tea calmly Nabiki

[Missing comma after ‘calmly’]

strangely subdues

[subdued]

That was odd. It would’ve been better without the misspellings.
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
O!O

Please, what ever you ate last night, DON'T DO IT AGAIN!

Separate his two sides, that's what I expected as I read until I got close to the end.

But to include those "two"? I didn't and don't like that movie. YECH!

Um, any chance that they just pulled Ranma to their reality? PLEASE! If so, bring him back, and delete the memory.

Strangely, I think your story well written, even it the subject hurts my head.

May the MUSE ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!

!
gaul1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
funny one shot, byes
Jim chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
lol!
NatalieEGH chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Oh My God!

I love it. I hate it. What can I say?
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Why! Why would you bring this misery upon my most blessed screen? Why would you trick me into reading it with mine most holy Safari webreader? Oh, the trickery. Oh, for Shame!
Jeremiah chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
For this travesty, I'm afraid I shall have to end you.