Reviews for Election Day
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 1 . 2/27
I agree with you , in the angel series there are angelus, lindsey, illyria to name a few, but on the buffy series only Richard Willkins and spike had style,(angelus and angel in the buffy series let a lot to be desired its good they imprubed the character in his own series).
pixelherodev chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
I think I'd like to see a fic where the Mayor went with an angelic Ascension. Sounds interesting.
RUGoing2writethat chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
The Mayor - Like someone took Gomer Pyle or Andy Taylor and merged them with Doctor Chaotica or perhaps a Bond Villain that wants to take over the world.
Yep, I just had the image of Andy Taylor dressed in a white suit, saying "Why no, Mr. Bond. I don't expect ya'll ta talk. I expect ya'll ta die."
duskrider chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
I have to agree with you there while I would not cry over the guy having an heart attack I can say he does act like a nice guy most of the time.
The Archsage chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
This was great! I'm just ashamed it took me so long to get around to it.

I too always like the mayor. He's probably my favourite villain of all time. He's just such a nice guy, it's hard to root against him.
Darkness in the Light chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Fun Idea don't know how it would work but fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
O.O
Let's become a god instead of a demon then
MHAHAHAHAHAHA
sandipi chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
He said one of my favorite lines. "There is more than one way to skin a cat and I would know."
RalfPaul chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
And can switch from genial to scary without changing expression even a little.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
He is what I'd like to call a genuine Classy Villain.
Brian01 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
So the mayor's going to be an angel...cool!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Nice
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Yeah, wish there was more of him.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Super.
richardrobinsonjr chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I liked this one enough to keep a copy on my hard drive to read off-line.

Richard Robinson