Reviews for Election Day
RalfPaul chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
And can switch from genial to scary without changing expression even a little.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
He is what I'd like to call a genuine Classy Villain.
Brian01 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
So the mayor's going to be an angel...cool!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Nice
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Yeah, wish there was more of him.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Super.
richardrobinsonjr chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I liked this one enough to keep a copy on my hard drive to read off-line.

Richard Robinson
dog3n chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Thank you for this fic. The Mayor is my favourite villain of all time, tied only with Cardinal Richelieu, Lord Vetinary and Baron Marcone. It's a real shame there aren't any more fics with him in it; although I very much enjoyed 'A Vampire In Every Pot And A Demon In Every Garage' and 'An Honest Politician' by Manchester.
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Damn I don't think that the mayor will get an ascension the other way really
jhautefaye chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Both my brother and I thinks mayor Richard Wilkins (I-I) is one of THE best villains in any series. I personally vote in the original Master from Doctor Who as another, but few villains are that... excellent.
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I happen to agree actually, if you could change his ascension plans to something more healthy he would actually be badass. One of those people who just keeps on coming back no matter how many times you obliterate his body he keep on coming back like a cockroach but better.
fan-rei chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
found your ranma story. decided to check some of your other story and oh my god ! you're a genius! where do you find this kind of idea and make it all so likeable?
Cjonwalrus chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Cute, and the mayor always was amusing. He proved that all politicians(even them good 'ol boys, or maybe especially them good 'ol boys) are secretly evil.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
And so honest about it, to himself and to others. No Initiative's "we're doing this for your own and the greater good." No Glory with her over-inflated ego and complete disregard for her own worshippers. No nerds with delusions of villainy. Not even an Angelus with a "I think I'll just torture you until you get over the I-love-you-so-much thing and are actually willing to kill me, when I could have captured you and chained you up or even turned you MONTHS ago."

No, the mayor had class. He was comfortable with his lack of basic morality, had legitimate emotional bonds, and generally didn't even get to angery with the Slayer for messing up his plans considering that's, you know, what a Slayer does. Until she actually attacked his human adopted daughter, in what technically WASN'T self defense, which a Slayer is not supposed to do even when said human is rotten to the core.

And he gave a better monologue than most at his final battle. Plus, he took care of Synder.

Er, though, you know what's really sad about Snyder? As seen in the Band Candy episode, Snyder was once the kind of guy who would have wanted to hang out with the Scoobies.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
A great story. Very good.