Reviews for Time for a change
thelastunicorn chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
i love this story. it is really good.
narakugirl chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
OMG Naraku I love you!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
That story was totaly wicked!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
I bet the worst that could happen was for her to be in the toilet when they trespassed LOL
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
AWESOME STORY! *loses voice*
Aryenne chapter 11 . 6/18/2011
Interesting, nicely done. one question thought: i thought only Shippo's father was killed by the thunder brothers, was I wrong? (just wondering)
Veronas chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
...cliiiiicheeeee...? You write like a nine year old.

rating 1/10
Black Light Brightness chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
Ok i like the story's plot allot but i don't like how fast it went. other than thit though i like it! it had some funny moments _

-Keep Writing

-Black Light
Black Light Brightness chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Before i keep reading this story i just want to tell you that it seems as though your story has holes in it. for example: when did kagome start being called kitara and the thing where everyone was staring at kagome but walked off to the well and then when kagome took rin to sesshoumaru why didn't he recognize her she was masking her scent and aura and her markings so... ANYWAYS. i havent actually read chapter 4 yet but i plan to cause i like the story but i feel i should say that because of the seeming inconsistencies in your writing some readers may just give up and walk away from the story (even though i like it! _)

- Just some constructive criticism (sp?)

-Keep Writing

-Black Light
sailormoonlover chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
Yeah! Go Kagome! Awesome story! Loved it! Keep writing! )
hasocdaboutanime chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
the strips on tougas face are actually blue
LadyKagome of the north01 chapter 11 . 4/18/2009
i love this story me and my friend are cring about how it ended.

abby:please make more!

bella:PLz make a part 2 PLZ! D
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
great story. By the way InuTaisho does not have the crescent moon. Sesshomaru's mother did.
Divine Demon Goddess chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
w-o-w ur awesome b my friend ,
estelin chapter 11 . 3/19/2009
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. i wish there was more.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »