Reviews for Why Shinobi Should Not Write Stories
lulue79 chapter 1 . 5/28
Hello! I had a lot of fun to try to guess who was who! Thank you for writing this!
timmy1022 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Heh. Entertaining.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Laughing my butt off! I could totally see each of the characters in this lol
ViperDaisy chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was great! You also did a really good job keeping people's voices - I could tell who wrote each section right away. Lovely piece of crack :)
TheYumeTsuki chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
._. I had a hard time figuring out who was who. I'm guessing Naruto was the last one.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/9/2011

Gai

Asuma

Tenten

and Naruto?

that was funny,and the sugar sure created a pretty interesting story :)
anon chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was a really interesting fic, really original :D

I suppose it goes as this?

Ino

Tenten

and Naruto?

whew. That took a while
jan 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oh my god... I read this while sitting in class after I finished my accounting test early and almost bust out giggling. There was only one part I wasn't sure of that I think was Shino, maybe.

I loved this, its a nice break from all the stories I've read that take themselves too seriously. I feel left out, it took me too long to get around to reading this. .
charlieslion chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I wasn't sure who wrote some parts (like the ending) but the rest was pretty easy to figure out. :D Awesome.
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That... that was too epic for words! I LOVED it! XD

~Agent Malkere
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Pointless crack. How fun. No kidding though, it is amusing.
Ugawa chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
lol. Especially loved the sand siblings bit XD
G-dot chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
shit funny! faves!
Isis Kaiton chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I absolutely loved this! It's so funny and refreshing after reading stories with really involved plots. Congrats on a great job. Happy Holidays!
Temerity4 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
That was great,

had absolutely no point whatsoever but Ithink I guessed who everyone was and now I'll all happy because that story woke me right up,

you have to be comepletely awake to get it I guess...or not? I dunno but it was funny