Reviews for Lost Love, Retake
Bat-phone chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Hey sandersonsisters this is a great story so please UPLOAD!
mercy chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
i am so happy for the great work that Doctor Kelvin did for me and my family.i lost my husband to heart failure in the was very nice to me,i hoped every night to see if i will ever hear his voice again.A friend of his took me to a spiritualist that has the power to communicate with the did a preparation for me and when i used it i was able to communicate with my late he we finally talked to each other and even he spoke to my son.I am so grateful to Doctor you need his help you can email him on
magic4ever chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
its better... a bit... still like it! cant wait 4 the ending! plz update
Anonymous Echo chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Hello deary! I really like your story so far. It has an interesting feel, and I like how you kept your girl invisible to him. Though, that seems like a rather unlikely event to occur it still worked out in your favor. Definitely. The plot has me interested in what is to come, especially since your girl is not a transfer. I can only imagine the knowledge she has on her. Speaking of her, I liked her personality. She was very laid back, sure of herself but not in any smug manner, very mellow. I liked that about her, gave her a more realistic feeling. Like some average student just trying to remain unnoticed. She had a wonderful sense of humor too. I like how she carried the conversations she was presented with, short responses but full of flavor and personality everytime she opened her mouth.

You could of detailed things more, like the area, the classroom, corridors, etc. Just her surroundings in general, make her melt more into the story, paint a better picture. You captured her so well you don't have to do it, but it would add more to your story and give her more focus on what is around her.

I liked how you portrayed Riddle, too. At first he seemed a bit out of character, if he never encountered someone I believe he would be more prone to playing off as if he knew them. Then, question his lackies for any information. But once again, you did make it in your favor. His questions were short, precise, so if he was in this situation this is most likely the closest play out that would occur. Of course, you could add in some more details about his body language, pace, for every question she answered he grew slightly more frustrated on. Considering he knew nothing of her, that is. And considering how he is very focused on his reputation, I find it unlikely he would so willingly call the other students idiots. Considering he wants everyone to favor him, having them know he did such could hinder him, not a very Tom-like move. The ending of your chapter though, that fit very well. I liked his lines when he took the seat beside her. :D

I'm very interested in what is to come, learn more about your OC and her adventures with Riddle. It's looking to be a good story full of potential, definitely not one you should give up on. I love it so far and I really hope you update it! :3
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
AWE! This is really cute! I never really thought about Tom having a love life before he went all psycho evil and everything. :) Please keep posting more chapters. :)
iRedeem chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This is one of the few good TomxOC stories. I really like it and I hope you continue it.
scorsby chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
wow this is really interesting- and so well written. NO Tom Riddle story has ever attracted me before but this caught my eye. I love the perspective and the character seems very believable. And tom seems... nice.

I can totally imagine all the girls flocking round him too.

Great story! Is it going to be continued?

Zellahxx