Reviews for Artemis Fowl, Black Holes and Heroes
Someone Who Wants a Fez chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
Write more! This is hilarious! I always thought how awkward it would be if Billie Piper were the next Doctor. The way you do it is just hilarious! Keep it up! Don't let the fic die! And what happened to Artemis? (Though I do love that the Doctor's your main priority, but the AF people should be your second!)
Big fan chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Keep up the good work and bless us with another chapter of this phenomonal saga soon! This might be my favorite multi X-over this year (maybe even ever!) I sure do hope I get to see more of this story in the future. Please don't let your fans down.
Minefields chapter 16 . 11/6/2009

seriously, the only way it could get better if if you added about 50 other random fandoms to it.
Ria chapter 16 . 6/25/2009
very good and funny and I think the doctor changing gender is an awesome idea! I havn read AF TTP yet but i will do, thanks again for the fanfic _
queenoftheoutlands chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
Sylar Mickey and Martha! Yay! All me faveourite in one chapter
queenoftheoutlands chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Man, I am now lolling hard at the Opal Koboi thing.

Very very hard. :) Keep it up!
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This is an interesting idea, and actually very very good. I know there are many more chapters but I review-as-I-read. I'm loving the paring list too, poor Peter. But Jeck should flirt with Foaly... and with Sylar. Now that would be amusing. :)
Aslook chapter 14 . 4/3/2009

I'm not a big fan of Doctor/Master slashes either. Its just too weird. Please can there not be any in this fic!

*Unleashes secret weapon*

*Puppy Dog eyes*

Anyway love the chapter! Whats the new Doctor look like?
Aslook chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
WOW! This fic is graet! I love the Banana bit with the Doctor! Please update!
CaskettKlainer chapter 10 . 2/7/2009
Hi Kyrial,

I just read the story again. It is so iddictive, but is that Stephan guy from Heroes, because I don't watch that show.

The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
What? Arthur can see through the psychic paper?

I like it though.
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 1/21/2009

Oh my god.

Heroes /and/ AF?

/And/ Dr. Who?

This is genius!
Doctor Kaminari chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
This is becoming very mysterious... And I like it!

Please update soon!

- The Doctor

P.S. Any thoughts on Matt Smith becoming the 11th Doctor?

P.P.S. Is the song "Too Ra Loo Ra Loo Rai"? (thank god for Google :-D )
Doctor Kaminari chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Can't wait 'til the Doctor and Artemis meet - two genii of epic proportions coming together would be beyond words :-D

The meaning to life, the universe and everything is... 42. Why? Because Douglas Adams said so.

The meaning of life is also a film by the legendary Monty Python, but I doubt that was what you were looking for ;-)

- The Doctor

P.S. Does the Doctor have a power in terms of the Heroes universe?
Doctor Kaminari chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
My god; you've brought three of my favourite things together into one story - a story that's well-written, seamlessly entwines the three universes, and has a promising plot! ...I've died and gone to heaven :-D

Keep up the good work! I'll never be far away...