Reviews for Senior Year
Why didnt you finish :( I really liked it
MandaMay1324 chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
Noooo! Why did you stop! It was soon good! Please write more asap
Juroka chapter 12 . 9/15/2011
I just found your story and I have to say that I love it! And that I hope you continue this story(: Please Update
ecsc chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
I just found and read your story. I love it and hope that you are still going to work on it. I have conflict emotions at this point, as hard as I hope they find their son I also think that it's not fair for his adoptive family if they try to take him back. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
kikitwilight chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
love 't wait to read wat happens keep writing
earthbound angel 24 chapter 12 . 9/9/2009
I must say I'm really enjoying this story.

I noticed it has been a while since you last updated it and I understand how difficult it can be to concentrate on writing when there is so much other stuff going on. Take your time to make it good! _

So I'm looking forward to your next update, whenever that might be.
basketsarah120 chapter 12 . 8/27/2009
I love it. I hope you update soon. I want them to find their son and maybe another surprise pregnancy.
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 12 . 7/30/2009
I love it. Can't wait to read more
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
I hope that they find there son. it would be good if they had another kid. cant wait for next chap.
twilighter257 chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
um you have a good story line but either your beta can't read or you can't spell. don't get me wrong your stories are great i LOVE THEM but try to check your spelling and punctuation eg. drowning is the state in which you are imerssed in a substance and can not get out but droning is the state in which you speak in a monotonous tone... keep updating your stories are great
galileogalilei chapter 12 . 5/25/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Luvntwilight chapter 12 . 5/21/2009
Thanks for updating.
A is for Angel chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
defintely cant wait 4 more:)
AlyxHera chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
Good job, and keep writing!
iLikeLlamas2011 chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
Now that they are out of high school, Edward is worried about getting Bella pregnant.