Reviews for Tired
Silvergrass chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
aww so sad, i love those moments
xim-chan chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
I think the scene yo uare refering to is because Ziva's and Ari's relationship, and the circumstances of his death (i won't give an details not to spoil the story for the ones who haven't seen it and want to - is the begginig of the 3rd season)
Harleyzgirl chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
Does that mean we'll have to wait two weeks for an update from you, too? :(
Frogster chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
Yay! I thought Tony was going to walk in on Ziva air-guitaring-he'd never let her hear the end of that! I certainly hope they're getting closer to their breaking point. It's been three years already! Come on!

Gah! Stupid holiday breaks...

Update soon!
oursonguimauve chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Maybe was it double meaning, and maybe for both of them. But did Tony and Ziva caught the real meanings of what the other was talking about ?

Anyway, I believe the producers want us to question and torture ourselves : "What's the real meaning (of what the characters say and of the whole scene) ?", "What's going to happen in the next episode?", "Will TIVA finally exist ?". It's a good way to keep us watching the show ! Giving us what we want without really giving it. Do you get my point ? It's kind of the "carrot and the stick approach".
oursonguimauve chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
Hey!

I like your little shots. It's nice to rewatch the episode through different eyes ; that way I'm sure I understood everything correctly, and that each part between Ziva and Tony and the conotations weren't just some rubbish I imagined ! Still I believe the last scene was something Ziva was waiting for for a long time, I mean it's not only a way to prove she can do it and that Tony was wrong about her, it's also a way to make her look fun to Tony's eyes, even if he's not in the room to see that ! And as for as I'm concerned, she should win the website contest instead of Tony!

Also, don't you think Ziva was testing Tony when she told she punched a guy only because the boy told her he liked her ? Maybe she's waiting for Tony's reactions ; she's supposed to be good for that... Furthermore, her little story could be some warning, you know, to tell Tony to be cautious about their feelings, rule #12 etc. Let's say she's trying to protect herself after what she kind of admit in the elevator in the Cloak episode.

Wow ! I've never wrote such a long review ! Probably because I'm not English native speaker (I'm French !). But as you mentionned it in your first chapter, sometimes it's good to share our impressions about what we like. As you probably understood, I've seen all the episodes of season 6 (thanks to Youtube) and I'm in France. But I digress.

Must we really wait two weeks to watch the next episode ? At least that will give me time to finish my homeworks !

Bye!
xxDeath's Daughterxx chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
wow. i kinda get what you mean when you say you didn't know exactly what you were describing, but I think I got the main point to what you said and it's exactly what I was thinking at the end of Dagger. I hope you'll get to update again soon. and no, you aren't dissapointing us! peace and love, xxDDxx _ x
Harleyzgirl chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
Short sweet and poignant.

Poor Ziva. I was shocked to see her crying.
Miss Mila chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Okay, first of all, my reaction to the elevator scene was just like yours. I realized that Tony probably wasn't talking about them, but I decided that I would interpret it how *I* wanted to, LoL, it was an AMAZING episode.

Now, your fic. I absolutely loved it. Ziva's POV especially. And I loved Tony (and the whole ranting and yelling thing). Please continue this
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This is to be wished.

Good one!
lovetowrite390 chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Wow! So far so good. I like it! Keep up the good work, as long as it stays TIVA, I will continue to read! :D
argentwolfwing chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Totally where I thought that scene should have gone! Thank you!
Frogster chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Ooh, good. LOVED the elevator scene! And the moment in the dark room-Ziva so wanted to kiss him. She should have. Then I would have been letting out more fangirl squeals.

Tiva makes the world go round...update soon!
LttlMssTrouble chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Nice :D Too short, but still: nice :D

De aflevering was goed he :D Succes met je sinterklaasinkopen ;)
Smudje chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I'm from Germany and I have watched cloak this morning on the internet(btw thanks to those who always upload). I like your little story cause the moment was so there. For a moment I held my breath cause it looked like they would kiss. I hope that someday Tiva will really hapen on the show.

Is there going be a next episode?