Reviews for Too Many Monster Movies
Baddamobs chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I think I like Seras more; acts and seems more 'light hearted' I guess
Good work, nailed Seras' personality and actions in this situation. Also, that steak pun was executed beautifully x)
Good job _
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Well, this is an amusing little story. I enjoyed it! W
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Bahaha, waaaay too many monster movies, I'd. Cute. Hee. Poor Seras and her repressed memories, the ghouls are such pervs
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Cute!

Thanks for writing.
The Layman chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Well, at least they didn't see the 'Underworld' movies, or *shudders* 'Twilight'.

Deffintately not Twilight.
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Aww, that was very sweet. It was nice to have a whole fic focused on just Seras. She sure is different than Lucy. I bet even as humans, Seras and Lucy were quite different. Lucy just seemed to be a very vain and spoiled person.

The beginning was cute with the kids in the kitchen, scrambling to get their vampire-fighting equipment together. Garlic powder in a Dirt Devil - only you, MetroK, only you. I just KNEW that steak was coming. Very funny the way you presented it as "something squishy." Haha.

"Stupid Blood Lust mode!" Poor Seras - but that blood lust mode comes in pretty handy sometimes, doesn't it. Oh, on the garlic, I'm thinking you may have already told me, but was it just because it was powdery that it made Seras cough, or does garlic have an effect on her?

-Lila
Epidot chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Cute. I love these little stories with Seras life at Hellsing and you are so good at writing them.
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
too many monster movies...

yeah that was a good title

two thumbs up
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
It was unbelivably(sp?) funny XD
MegFallow chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Such a sweet story. And I got a kick out of the little girl bringing him a raw steak rather than a sharp wooden one. But I had a feeling that was going to happen. lol!

I hope you continue this story (please don't tell me its a one shot 0.0) I think it has alot of potentional for being a humorous fic and I think it would also be funny if they ran into Alucard.

I bet now that mother's kid was glad that her husband didn't listen to her and bought him the BB gun. lol
Azure Zangetsu chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Oh! Which Dracula did you see, because there's, I would guess, about half a dozen makes of the movie with the title Dracula. And Helsing being an angel/werewolf...from the same movie? Or is that from the movie Helsing? Anyway, nice oneshot and I thought it was funny. Kids, when will they learn, eh? Nice job, good quality as usual.

Always Enjoying - Azure Zangetsu
Greece chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Err... Seras is NOT based off Lucy, whatever gave you the impression? O.o

Still, it's a cute one-shot.
BigKwell chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Good one! Sometimes we get too many bad ideas from monster films.
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
hehe! :D Yay Seras. DEFINITELY too many monster movies. ;)
Crow T R0bot chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Yo, didn't notice you got back.

Ha ha! All that Garlic to the face and Seras just wanted to return a girl's Teddy Bear. I especially liked it when Billy tried to make a cross with his fingers. Did you get that from "From Dusk Till Dawn" by any chance (one of my favorite vampire movies)?

Ha, you saw Van Helsing too huh? It may have been cheesy but I loved it at the time. I wonder if Alucard ever saw it? :P

P.S. I wrote approximately one and a quarter chapter's worth of my share of Geist Krieg, though I might do some more first just to complete some scenes. If you want to see what I have so far, just PM me. :P