Reviews for Too Many Monster Movies
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
That was funny. Reminds me if Scream were they tell you the rules on how to survive a horror movies. But I never knew Seras was based on Lucy. Gabriel Van Hellsing that angel/werewolf guy, hahaha.
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Honest to goodness, I like Seras much better than Lucy.

This was quite a funny yarn, as well as heart warming. The bond with the boy and his sister was all to tangible.

As for the lad's immense knowledge of monser movie lore, that was quite realistic. It's what any of us would do if confronted by a vampire, we would think, "how did they kill it in that movie"? It's a good job of merging Hellsing with the real world.

And it's clever how the lad's monster lore isn't entirely wrong, he got it right with the dead ghoul.

And I loved the last comment about the movie Van Helsing. Integra could do easily tear out Alucard's throat with her teth. She'd make a lovely werewolf.

Master of teh Boot
xxyangxx2006 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was good! Thanks for making this for our enjoyment. :-D
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Hey, nice to see you back on FFN! Hope you enjoyed your state trip.

Nice one-shot there! Seems Seras would be able to get along with kids the best in the Hellsing Organization. Of course, there's that phase of getting over she's a vampire and all. P

Good connections to the actual story, such as Seras' suppressed memory linked to her blood lust mode.

Once again, nice to see you back.
Haissan chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Nice, it's good to do a short once in a while, far too many long winded fics out there, her you at least have something with an ending, one to be proud of too. Best part no cliff hanger
20 | « Prev Page 1 2