Reviews for Sore: More! The Writer's Cut
LillyHalliwell chapter 1 . 1/6
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This was really hot and I loved it. I can't get over the feeling that there was already something going on between Sarah and Casey since Sarah knew where Casey kept the condoms and lube.
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Wow, that was incredibly hot! The detail that you add is amazing!
gosai-girl chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
When I first started reading Chuck fan fictions, I stayed away from the Casey/Chuck/Sarah ones because the thought of them having a threesome.. well, it kind of creeped me out.

This story, however, is the exception. It is the only C/C/S story I've read, but even if I had others to compare it to, this would probably remain my favorite.

It is extremely hot and very well-written. I also like the fact that it has a bit of background to it- Chuck being injured in a mission and Casey and Sarah are taking care of him.

Very good work on this story.
sijh chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
That's quite a fic ... very tender and very hot as well. Much enjoyed :)
Comnena chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I've recently come to the conclusion that the best solution all round would be for Chuck to be jumped by both his handlers so thanks for showing me that I'm not alone!

A nice epsiode that led convincingly to Sarah and Casey deciding to take care of Chuck... and how!

Thank you for sharing and feel free to write more about these three together!
minijo1990 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Very Hot.
inanna1130 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Oh, this is beautiful. So tender and intimate and sweet and hot- just what Chuck needed (I certainly wouldn't be objecting either.) So many lovely lines, fantastic imagery. I love how they were together- Casey holding them all together. And also, because he's my fav, thanks for giving Casey the first kiss instead of Sarah!