Reviews for Just Breathe
stephalopolisO9 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I was going to leave a review for "A Small Announcement" but I had left one a while ago. Lol I was getting nostalgic with Hermione and Marcus. I miss your stories with them. Happenstance is amazing, as we're your other one shots of their relationship. If you ever decide to write the pair again, I'm positive you'll revamp the whole pairing again.
JustPotterhead chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Perfect
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I thought this was really cute and I love how you write Marcus's fear. Great work!
AmandaSingh0 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
that's so sweet
Mc111 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Love all your marcus/ Hermione stories.
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Awww...a baby makes three...loved it!
Sakura Tachi chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Me encantó, que tierno.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
beautiful, you have a lot of talent
Vl15 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Love that you continued this.. So sweet..
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
AbyssTales chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Ican't believe I'm saying this but... I've just found out that I like this pairing, ulala! Great job writing this one!
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Awhhhh! I love all of these one shots into their life!
Iines89 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I absolutely love Marcus and Hermione fics. Expecially hot steamy ones. You write them so well that I want to read them over and over again. I hope you will write many more to come and hopefully an another sequal to this one :)
Pianogirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Hey

I love the story and it was very touching

Just got one thing to say though. Wats with the "shite" business? Do you mean "shit" or something? Or was it just a missplelling...twice? Just wanted to point that out. Still love the story though :)
Ms.LadyOfCalibre chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Thank you for opening a world of possibilities with this cute little one-shot.

I've never considered Marucs x Hermione pairing but this was just too cute to pass up!

Off to find more fics with this pair! )

x