Reviews for Refugees
GreenHorn22 chapter 7 . 3/7
Excellent story. Was this the last chapter, if not then has it been abandoned? If its nkt the last chapter then I cant wait to see what happens next.
Arowen13 chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
This is wonderful! More?
Voronwe chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
I like this story very much, and hope that you will continue it soon.

I loved the mental image I got of Torva carrying Oliver back to the Palace b the back of his shirt very amusing. :-)

More please!
lillelouis chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Oh my god, they're so cute! This is a really great story and I can't wait to see how it ends :) Hint hint.

Andi.
Ana Lilly chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
Really interesting plot... I liked it a lot so far!
Slayergirl chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
This is beautiful... hope to read more chapters soon!
Don-Jam chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
I liked this chapter a lot. With all that has been going on in the other 6 chapters it's good to have something that is just so uneventful and funny.
Eregnar chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Not bad. Not the most eventful of chapters, but not bad. There were a few typos at the beginning.

""I know you both have a tendency to loose yourself in something..." should be "lose yourself in something."

"With my siblings help" should be "with my siblings' help."

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
MyBlueOblivion chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Another beautiful chapter, good my friend, and another wonderful addition to a truly lovely story.

It's nice to see that the kids are warming up to Torva... that Oliver felt brave enough to be cheeky to her is in itself a sign that he's coming out of his shell, and the twins smiling more has always got to be a good thing.

I also enjoy the way you write the Pevensie's reactions to the children; the warmth and acceptance they have shown to the kids is evident in a lot of the details you put in. Very nicely done, K :)

Have I told you how much I love this? Write more soon,

~Blue
Taryn Streambattle chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Hahaha! Good chapter! The tigress image was funny, and I;m glad you updated! Keep it up!
SpangleyPony chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Great to see another chapter. I like Tova's idea of discipline. :D
L.A.H.H chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Lovely chapter. Liked the bit with the tree and refusing to come down especially. Thanks for updating!x
peanutmeg chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
Thanks for the update :) I like how the Pevensies are looking after everyone, and the dialogue between the siblings :)
Cirolane chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
KAY! I AM SUCH A HORRIBLE AWFUL FRIEND WHO HASN'T READ THIS UNTIL NOW! It's very very lovely. You have such a flowing, lovely way to write. I love the ending with Ollie wanting to belong to someone!
none yet chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
Yay! New chapter! And so very sweet! Please keep at this until it's done, this is the one single story that I most look forward to seeing how it ends!