Reviews for Snow Drifts and Secrets
MajorHistocompatibilityComplex chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
haha this is very true to what actually may happen lol
clideclant chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
ok. This was freakin amazing. I am now going to go to your page and look at the rest of your stories, because this was not only original and good writing, but left me mind blown. I loved it.
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Oh my gosh this is amazing! I love it!
J-Nynja chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I just discovered this story and though I am quite a while late, I really just had to say, BEAUTIFUL!
twilightlover333 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Way good, i would have never thought of having Jasper in a history book.
Gamegirl452 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I loved this story. It was short and sweet but very detailed at the same time. I thought it was a brilliant way for the teacher to find out.

I hope you write more.

GG452
ladyscene chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
wow nice, I love it!
lasweetie chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Wow, I adored this! I never thought of someone finding out about the CUllens through Jasper. Very descriptive writing. I enjoyed it immensely :)
CourtneyHale chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Wow! You totally incorporated that really well!

Great story, really really great!

x
Marlien chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Bellaplus,

I really liked this story. In just a few paragraphs you manage to change the atmosphere from a normal, cozy and dull homeroom to something very unsettling.

Even if I know what's going on, and that they've left, there's still this suspense.

The only think I miss is a reference to the period in time this story takes place, but maybe this too is a positive point. No matter in what age, the feeling of being in a classroom while a snow storm is raging outside still remains the same... If you know what I mean.

Sincerely,

Marlien
ALPS chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
This is a good, very well written one shot! interesting take on how the Cullens were almost discovered. love how Alice went in and "saved" the day. I always wondered if ever Jasper was in the history books in the Twilight universe, and if ever someone recognized him.
thebestAUTHOR chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was good... the teacher discovered the secret in such a interesting and unusual way - and the best part was, it was something that in the twilight universe, could actually happen. Course she couldn't be SURE they were the same person. The person in the book was obviously human, and there are differences between the Cullen's as they are vampires rather than when they were human. You really should plan on continuing this!
fictioninmyheart chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Love it! I never even thought of this as a possibility! I love how Alice sees it and then they disapear right before she discovers it! Good job!
bananabread0411 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Perfect! I love how Alice saw it first (of course). I never thought of the Cullens being sxposed by something like that. Very creative!

speckatch
Eowyn77 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh! :) I loved this! I never even thought about a picture tipping them off! Brilliant! :D