Reviews for The Learning Process
WizardsWoman chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
OMG! Ranger said Goodnight, while it is not goodbye, it is close enough. Great story so far.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/12/2016
Pl
aruvqan chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
I have had a long time relationship with a guy in Germany that my husband and I have known for 15 years - rarely do we manage to get into the same country at the same time but back when internet messaging first added video ability and my husband's sub was deployed there were a fair number of times that we would chat by him doing paperwork while watching me sleep. It was very comforting, we would talk until I drifted off. One of the times when the sleeping bit started we had been talking while I was very ill with pneumonia but I didn't want to log off to sleep so he suggested he would do paperwork and watch over me. Made me feel comforted. I have never poked fun at people who when separated make nightly calls just to say something as simple as I love you and Goodnight.
the newest daughter chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
Glad they are all getting the life the want and deserve. Very sad about Hector though
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
lol really enjoyed this story :)
alix33 chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
GR! You vile skip who put Lester in the hospital!
Yay! for Tank and Lula.
alix33 chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
Yay! for Stephanie and Ranger's wedding being on their terms.
"Lula and I both had a huge club sandwich with mayo, bacon, and gobs of meats and cheeses. Tank and Ranger had some sort of noodle dish. Tank went with a southern variation, covered in peppers and onions. Ranger had an Asian dish, with crispy noodles, some peas, and lots of other veggies I couldn't identify." - Yum!
alix33 chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
"Meet me at Steph's cubical in ten." - "Steph's cubicle".
alix33 chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
That planned girls' night sounds like fun.
"Homemade fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob with garlic butter, and biscuits? Where can I get me one of these Ella women?" I laughed. "I ask her almost every day if she'll adopt me. She just laughs." - Yum, I agree with Lula: I want an Ella woman!
alix33 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
AW! for poor Ranger being so scared for and so proud of (and turned on by) Stephanie.
alix33 chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
I can do power-walking at a fair pace, but running? My Phys Ed teacher in high school ruined that for me for life.
Phew! at Stephanie's defusing those explosives and at the team capturing the dirt bag who blew up her apartment.
alix33 chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
I am proud of Stephanie's standing up to her mother too.
AW! at Stephanie being Ranger's hero.
alix33 chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
I cringed at that gray skirt and white blouse. Both my last and my current job has sort of made white tops a no-no.
Those business cards sound cool, as does the share in the bonds office.
I hate, loathe, abhor and detest Stephanie's mother and her mother's attitude towards Stephanie, and the bint's (meaning Stephanie's mother) cooking skills IMO do not make up for that at all.
alix33 chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
"pulling open the fridge to find a turkey sandwich and some veggies on a plate." - Yum!
"She explained about all the training she was going to be doing, and for the most part, it was for the right reasons. I closed my eyes, giving a quick prayer of thanks for Stephanie realizing the things she could do to help keep herself safe. I guess I'd taken too long to respond because soon, I heard her ask quietly, "Carlos?" I took a deep breath and whispered, "Proud of you, Babe." I knew right then and there that I was truly falling in love with her. Her spirit, her strength, her heart. Everything about her." - AW!
"Guess I don't need to remind you of how I lost mine," she said with a groan. "No, you don't." My voice was suddenly serious. "Every time I think about it, I could happily hunt down Morelli and pound his ass into the ground." "It was a long time ago, Batman, but thank you for riding to my rescue." Her voice was low and husky. "Anytime, Babe," I answered." - That is SO sweet!
alix33 chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
I LOVE Tank and Stephanie's conversation, but especially Tanks bits of it.
I liked Lester's conversation with Stephanie too.
Ranger's and Stephanie's conversation was sweet too, even the only thoughts yet bits.