Reviews for The Learning Process
alix33 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
"You're turn," - "Your turn".
The twenty questions sound like a smashingly good idea.
alix33 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
"'pasta with chicken and veggies," - Yum!
"talking until the meeting, which had just finished. Steph had been invaluably observant, staying for a few minutes after with the rest of the core team to point out a few things that none of us had thought of. That got me thinking, and I realized that while I was gone, I needed to evaluate a possible place on the team for Steph. With her instincts, I had no doubt she would make a terrific asset." - Yay! at the idea of Stephanie quitting working for Vinnie.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
"What's the the movie tonight?" he asked. "I debated between Ghostbusters, again, and Gone in Sixty Seconds. I realized I wanted something we hadn't seen in a while. So, Nic Cage, here I come. You can watch for Angelina Jolie," I said, grinning. I watched his eyes darken as he looked at me and said, "She's not my type." I swallowed hard and pressed play, effectively cutting off that line of conversation. I wasn't ready for that yet, and I didn't think he was, either." - Hehehe.
RiRi17 chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
When you put the Cullens in there I had to stop and think about what category I was reading! I loved this! Recently I've read so many stories where Joe and Helen are the worst people in the world, and it's nice to find a fic where they can sort out their differences.
Rangeralltheway chapter 20 . 3/5/2013
Great story, loved the phone calls.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 19 . 10/5/2012
This is such a good story I had to reread it. I absolutely love their phone calls ehile Ranger was away. I think I looked forward to them as much as they did. It was such a nice way for them to grow and Learn about each other. Such a sweet ending.
Vulcan Rider chapter 20 . 9/17/2012
What a fantastic story. I absolutely loved every single moment of their entire relationship. It was beautiful and the surprise wedding was a dream come true. Absolutely beautiful.
Maggie
tntinker chapter 20 . 9/7/2012
Lol just reread thus story and realized I completely missed that Rangeman hired ghetto Culldens.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Loved the many phone calls. Thought it was a great way to grow their relationship. Well fond and thanks for sharing.
jkgk chapter 20 . 5/30/2012
This was an excellent story, no major drama/angst, no horrible mother and very little Morelli. Loved the phone calls. I hope you are still writing
carrotmusic chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
Great story. I love your creative use of the characters we already know. And the surprise ending with a crazy is just priceless.
CTBabe1202 chapter 20 . 5/26/2012
Great great story- loved all the phone calls and there growing relationship in the first 3/4 of the story!

- R
Retrdtchr chapter 20 . 5/3/2012
Totally enjoyed this story! The telephone conversations between Stephanie and Ranger, while he was in Boston, were such an integral part of the story and sweet as well. I appreciated the fact that you didn't feel it necessary for them to have children just to "complete" themselves. Thank you for a well crafted tale.
BeastNamedKay chapter 19 . 4/21/2012
Twihard much?
SpringBeauty chapter 20 . 2/23/2012
Life is good for them and this story is excellent for me. I like that you didn't end up with Stephanie having kids - it's not something she wanted but something many seem to think is necessary to have a happy life. I like that Joe and his family are friends - this really is a perfect ending.
203 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »