Reviews for The Learning Process
SpringBeauty chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
HOT STUFF!
SpringBeauty chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
I am absolutely LOVING this Stephanie. She hasn't collapsed into uncontrolled sobs or had to be carried from a vehicle because she fell to sleep!
SpringBeauty chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I just came across this story. WOW- movie night with Ranger - I love it already!
basaltone chapter 20 . 2/2/2012
Nice story, I loved hearing about both of their background's, especially Rangers. Thanks.
fire-dancer123 chapter 19 . 10/4/2011
Nice Twilght Crossover... REAL SMOOTH... Awesome story so far!
anonymous chapter 20 . 9/15/2011
a wonderful story! a pleasure to read.
tntinker chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
I know nothing about bombs either and it sounded great to me. The experts are probably not reading this story. If they are they can get over it .
Mik N'jirnav chapter 19 . 10/31/2010
They hired Carlisle, Edward, Jasper and Emmett? Oh yeah, I bet they fit in really well... LOL
Goldkey chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
You do know that Chapter 16 and 17 are the same and you skipped the wedding scene and moved straight to the honeymoon? I just thought you should know. I really like this story so it's a shame.
rangergirl1234 chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
I liked this story alot. Thanks for writing!
Isabella's Mom chapter 20 . 5/23/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I stumbled upon it this morning and I though it was very smart, and sexy.
Happy.BABE.Zsadist.Emmett chapter 20 . 5/13/2010
Yeah!

That was good...although a little sad that there is no mini ranger or mini steph running around...maybe in the sequal?
SapphireJ chapter 20 . 5/1/2010
Just had to read this one again. I still love it! you did an amazing job on it!
Skylar747 chapter 20 . 3/12/2010
Fantastic story from beginning to end. I thoroughly enjoyed your vision of the Plum world. A well thought out plot, a smattering of adult behavior and believable characterizations of the people we've all come to know and love from JE.
BaileyBugglesworth chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I loved this story! A sequel would be awesome.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »