Reviews for The Learning Process
BaileyBugglesworth chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I loved this story! A sequel would be awesome.
lea-pee chapter 20 . 2/25/2010
Sweet story. thank you for writing it.
emhmom chapter 20 . 12/28/2009
i really enjoyed this story. i like that the characters were well rounded and not childish.
susangw chapter 20 . 12/6/2009
Really enjoyed your story. I liked that Steph got it together, and became great at what she wanted to do. I think a sequel would be wonderful.
bahnannah chapter 20 . 11/25/2009
loved the story. i just wish half of it hadn't been spent with ranger in boston, but it worked out okay.

loved the wedding.

the funniest part was including the twi-hunks in the end. way too funny. i had to read it twice to make sure i was reading it right. nice job there!
Myra Cullen chapter 20 . 9/3/2009
Definitely you should do a sequel! That was great fun! I always love to see Stephanie grow and mature - I envision a training montage in my head, like when Rocky was getting ready for the fight with the big Russian dude (I know, I'm a child of the 80's). I also loved the touch where the Cullen family joins RangeMan! Can any company contain all that hotness? Ranger AND the Cullens? I need a cold shower. *grins*

Seriously, I hope you continue it! I vote YES for sequel! :)
siriusyellowlab chapter 20 . 8/20/2009
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing it!
mssmith chapter 20 . 6/25/2009
I just found your story and couldnt stop reading it! I especially enjoyed the getting to know each other better over the phone parts. Thank you for the story, it was well written and just plain entertaining!
TexanBabe chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
This was a fun and more realistic version of how Steph and Ranger get together. Yes and sequel is definitely called for! I really enjoy your writing style...so easy to follow. And I really appreciate the Spanish translations. No rest for the weary...get to writin' girl! Thanks. Pam
ty93 chapter 20 . 1/30/2009
I loved the story! I would read a sequel if you wrote one. Thanks for keeping all of us non-writers who love to read happy.
JayCee08 chapter 20 . 1/29/2009
Great story. I really loved it. Would love a sequel too.
isabellsah cullen chapter 20 . 1/28/2009
I loved it! It was kind of a bittersweet chapter wonderfully done. I would love to read a sequel! Loved the entire story, well done Babe!
DevilsAshes chapter 20 . 1/28/2009
Yes! please make a sequal i beg you!
Stephannie1014 chapter 20 . 1/27/2009
duh... of course I would LOVE to see a sequel! I love your stories! and I'll always wish for more!

sam
lajlo chapter 20 . 1/27/2009
I've really enjoyed this story and felt sad to see it end. Glad to hear you are considering a sequel.
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »