Reviews for Haunted Mind
The story dtarted out really well and was very interesting but WTF happened in the ending. Do not revommend this the ending is just stupid.
shadowsofthelight369 chapter 26 . 6/14
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
Goglk hu
Alice omega chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
Alice:
Brilliant dont lusten to my susters comment its a brilliant stiry you kniw
Omega
And the award for a stupid meaningless story goes to...iim asia whooooo
Omega chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
Ummmmmmm u dont even put spice in it or us who myst discover it?

Alice

That makes no sense twin plus i think its sweet and amazing
Alice omega chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
Alice:
Awwwwww that is so cute by the way dont listen to my twins comment below

0mega:
Ewwwwwww that is disgusting
Missyr256 chapter 26 . 11/6/2016
I shouldn't even write a review but I want to tell you that this is the worst ending that I have ever read. I was only finishing chapter seven and accidentally landed on the last chapter and now that I read it I won't go back to finish the rest. After receiving so many reviews you practically told everyone to go and fuck themselves. I wonder what's going on in that head of yours.
Ricky chapter 26 . 7/29/2016
No offence but I hate the ending. Why on earth did Dumbldore and Harry just die and why would Hermione not know what THAT is and why would she kill herself and why would Draco send her that. Anyways the ending has no structure and doesn't make any sense.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/2/2016
You are the biggest troll I've ever met. On the one hand I have respect for you as a writer and for your ability to troll for this long but on the other hand is like to tell you to fuck yourself..
Guest chapter 26 . 9/19/2015
whats bullshit! you spoilt the ending so badly at least after the cum part before it was good. you should have made it like 20 years later draco and hermione married with ANYWAY NICE STORY KID!1
akatsukireunites chapter 26 . 7/11/2015
what the fuck
Guest chapter 17 . 6/6/2015
This chapter was expected, but on the other hand, very anticlimactic. There should've been more suspense and risk involved.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/17/2015
Please change the ending it doesn't really fit with the rest of the story. Other than that, I love the story so much!