Reviews for Haunted Mind
Ricky chapter 26 . 7/29
No offence but I hate the ending. Why on earth did Dumbldore and Harry just die and why would Hermione not know what THAT is and why would she kill herself and why would Draco send her that. Anyways the ending has no structure and doesn't make any sense.
You are the biggest troll I've ever met. On the one hand I have respect for you as a writer and for your ability to troll for this long but on the other hand is like to tell you to fuck yourself..
Guest chapter 26 . 9/19/2015
whats bullshit! you spoilt the ending so badly at least after the cum part before it was good. you should have made it like 20 years later draco and hermione married with ANYWAY NICE STORY KID!1
akatsukireunites chapter 26 . 7/11/2015
what the fuck
Guest chapter 17 . 6/6/2015
This chapter was expected, but on the other hand, very anticlimactic. There should've been more suspense and risk involved.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/17/2015
Please change the ending it doesn't really fit with the rest of the story. Other than that, I love the story so much!
marthapreston4 chapter 17 . 4/30/2015
Ummm this is sooo unrealistic if the man is a rapist why didnt they call aurors to have him arrested they are acting like he is getting sent to the principal office for something soooo horrible and traumatic .ITs insulting to real victims of rape to mimimize their pain
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
that magical diaries is a good idea
Omygosh chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
What the fuck
Katie chapter 26 . 10/25/2014
That's odd?
rosemary robyn riddle chapter 23 . 10/11/2014
Geat job with this story
can chapter 22 . 10/11/2014