Reviews for Of Light
annaharding chapter 45 . 2/1/2019
I enjoyed this story - good storyline, action, magic, love (love DG and Cain together!)
Thank you for sharing!
Steampunked chapter 5 . 2/9/2017
I love the tone, the pace of this...like softly rolling waves of the tide.
tin-a-holic chapter 42 . 12/2/2014
When does that poor ambrose sleep? Also I love! Hass!
StarViking chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
I love DG's "Pretty pants" line. Very cute of her.
tin-a-holic chapter 45 . 7/1/2014
This story was AMAZING!
ps I'm soooo in LOVE with Hass. I hope he has a part in Until the fall.. Can't wait to read that one ;) thanks for posting.
tin-a-holic chapter 44 . 7/1/2014
I know this may sound crazy but I'm new to fanfic- what does NNA stand for?
tin-a-holic chapter 41 . 7/1/2014
Love the shout out to Glitch.
tin-a-holic chapter 27 . 6/30/2014
Love Az's macabre sense of humor. Also this may be the first story line where a Jeb and Az possible pair makes some sense. I personally Love Az and Gulch.

Ozma help me! Rain, heat, DG Cain- i'm about ready to explode.
tin-a-holic chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
Oh you're so wicked! i love it! talk about tension. Fudge this is so hot.
tin-a-holic chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Don't mean to be a persnickety b*och but I think when you say "Minutes later, Jed and Hass..." it would be better to use moments. The only reason I mention this is because you have set an amazing consistent pace so far in the story and it was jarring to read minutes later. I reread the line a few times and I know where you were going with it, but I still think this would definitely be more in sync with the rest of the story. Unfortunately for me the story is sooo good the crit I have is small and trivial.
tin-a-holic chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
This story is so riveting, I'm hooked. I'm holding you in contempt because it seems that everyone seems to know what is going on except DG, Az and me! ;)
ruebella-b chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
My good god I can hardly tell you how incredible this is - the effortless complexity of the plot, your spot on characterisation and those M rated scenes - what a seriously fantastic slow burn.
I cant get these two out of my head - you've done such unbelievable work! And I was feeling so inspired by this gorgeous fic that I did a little painting (msg for the link if you'd like to see) - so thank you thank you for sharing your talents and this beautiful story with us!
Durinsfolk-Shenanigans chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
I'm only 4 chapters in and already hooked. This is beautifully written.
Lionchilde chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Very intriguing start.
clicksqueak chapter 45 . 10/31/2012
Loved this from start to finish!