Reviews for Of Light
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 26 . 12/15/2008
No complaints here. It's war and they hurt his Princess.

Ahamo has a better grasp of the dynamics than his wife does, which is always a pleasant surprise.
Onora chapter 26 . 12/15/2008
The reunion between Ahamo, Az and the Queen was touching. So the Queen wants her husband to join her in a bath, hubba, hubba. Glad to see DG and Cain escaped the Longcoats. As for Cain's actions, they're in a war and you can't have Longcoats and Outlanders on your tail. Besides,we all know the rules of the horror movies.
BookWorm37 chapter 26 . 12/15/2008
Nope, no complaints. That seemed like the Cain I know. He'd never let any of those Longcoats live after a stunt like that.

Great job. I wish you'd shown the conversation between Az and Andrus, but that's okay. ... Just so long as you show Ahamo's reaction once he realizes what's going on.

Loved Ahamo's reaction to his wife's lack of concern about DG being with Cain.

Boy oh boy this family reunion should be fun.
BookWorm37 chapter 25 . 12/15/2008
My mouth is agape after that one. They got discovered because they stopped to ... remove shirts? That's ... incredibly realistic, but still - NOT FAIR!
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 26 . 12/15/2008
I have absolutely no problems with Cain's behavior. I actually thought it was pretty much the only thing to be done.I can't wait for more
goflo chapter 25 . 12/15/2008
oh you are so evil!
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 25 . 12/15/2008
I think we could all use a fan or some cold water at the very least. Fabulous chapter
Miller0259 chapter 25 . 12/14/2008
mean mean mean mean MEAN...*sigh* well I must say that you certainly earned your review...

that was hot! Until we were pelted by that giant ice bucket... *rubs head*

...she's just freaking out right? They didn't acutally find her...right? or it's at least a small group that they can overpower...yeah...that sounds about right...
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 25 . 12/14/2008
Wowsers! Smut and a cliffhanger in one fell swoop!

And at least Ambrose had the good sense to start shouting, so they recognized his voice. And the showdown between Az and Andrus also promises to be amusing.
Queen Isabella chapter 25 . 12/14/2008
Part1: Yay! Jeb! I'm really loving your characterization of Jeb, the devilish charmer. Sarcasm and slight disrespect suits him. I was sitting here laughing as he asks Az if she is having fun as they race through the forest, and nearly fell of my chair when he tells Andrus that hanging him wouldn't be any fun.

Part 2: Very nicely done. I feel bad for Cain though, poor thing keeps getting interrupted, and possibly shot. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next installment, as I can't bear the thought of waiting.
BookWorm37 chapter 24 . 12/14/2008
Woah, woah, woah. Does that mean that Wyatt has agreed to lose the shirt either around a whole bunch of DG's dead ancestors or in the middle of the great outdoors? Wow, I didn't know your muse was that persuasive.
Queen Isabella chapter 24 . 12/13/2008
First off, absolutely loving the interaction between Jeb and Az. Your portrayal of the Gale women as pillars of strength even when they know they are the weakest in the group is fantastic. I absolutely adore how both Az and Jeb seem to delight in throwing the other totally off their game. Jeb's description of his father and DG's relationship made me giggle, just cause I can see that about Cain. That the things that are most challenging to him are the things that matter most. Maybe that's why Jeb feels the need to be just a tiny bit insubordinate to his father.

It's so fustrating! DG and Cain are inching their way to it, but seem to just keep missing each other on the path. We know that they both have feelings for each other, but they don't know it. At least not for sure. Thanks again for the quick updates, I need it with these exams coming up this week. I hope you are feeling better though!
tj chapter 24 . 12/13/2008
fabulous, simply fabulous. Really really really can't wait to see what happens next!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 24 . 12/13/2008
The Queen chose Azkadellia. I hope the populace responds favorably. And it's nice to see her miss Ahamo. It was a little uncertain with all the roaming she was doing around the palace at the beginning.

And I hope DG and Cain reach their destination soon. I don't think either one of them are up for much more hiking. ;)
SplishySplash chapter 24 . 12/13/2008
yay for rated M!

Great job with this chapter! I would write more, but I'm at work... gah caught
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »