Reviews for Of Light
BookWorm37 chapter 23 . 12/12/2008
Sorry you're little guy is sick. It's no fun having a sick child in the house.

Great chapter. So now they're all on their lonesome ... I'm sure they can find a grassy knoll somewhere secluded ... maybe ...
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 23 . 12/12/2008
They've split up. After many years of watching Scooby-Doo, I have a phobia of any time a group splits up. I'm working on it. And for the sake of DG's feet, I hope they aren't too far away.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 22 . 12/12/2008
Sorry, I'm late. We had snow! In southeastern Louisiana. Of course it knocked out power.

“Well, I would really appreciate it if someone would just tell me what to do, because my next instinct is to chuck it off the first cliff we find.” - *Snort* You know, that sounded like a good plan to me. But then we only had the Commander's word that he isn't interested in the Emerald's magic.
Queen Isabella chapter 23 . 12/12/2008
I thoroughlyenjoy the interaction betwen Cain and his son, the mild attitude Jeb gives his father is amusing. I was smirking when Cain told him to watch out for Az, since it was likely that the two girls are just as bad as each other. Poor DG and Cain, now they're all alone, but they still have to race off to return the emerald to safety. No time to stop for a little fun.
JSFazz chapter 23 . 12/12/2008
This is getting so exciting! Can't wait for more, especially now that DG and Cain are off on their own ;)
SplishySplash chapter 23 . 12/12/2008
Again with the blackmail! Might as well give me Cain naked with flowers and chocolate. . .again, I loved this chapter, Cain just wanted some alone time with DJ, but its a conspiracy to get Jeb and Az together (With her mom?) I haven't thought about Jeb/Az much. . . .I can see it.

The don't look up my dress made me chuckle along with his small chuckle, sent warm fuzzy feelings! Ahh for public moments

I was trying to waste up the 10 characters and I would if I didn't have to go to work about how much I love the story!

Splash
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 23 . 12/12/2008
I'm on the edge of my seat as always, and if reviewing gets a couple buttons undone... Well I'm a more than willing participant :) Keep up the fabulous work and I hope you get to feeling better soon
BookWorm37 chapter 22 . 12/10/2008
Dun dun dun!

I wasn't too concerned about DG and Wyatt getting split up - you promised us that they'd be stickin' together for the rest of the story! ... And hopefully sometime losing some shirts ... erm ... in the crypt perhaps ... nevermind, that'd just be creepy and wrong.
Queen Isabella chapter 22 . 12/10/2008
Clever girl! I knew you would find a way for DG and Cain to get some time to themselves! Another frantic run through the forest searching for the Gray Gale will be just the thing. Az's toughness " myeh" (I love that expression and use it all the time!) is sweet as it is so inspiring to DG, and I like to watch the interaction between the Queen and DG. Great job, and again thanks for the regular updates!
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 22 . 12/10/2008
Another wonderful chapter, and returning the Emerald is the perfect scenario for DG and Cain to finally get some alone time, in my opinion. Can't wait to see more
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 21 . 12/10/2008
"Author's Note II: I now know why the tension between DG and Cain was never resolved in the miniseries... its very hard to find appropriate time for them to get intimate in the middle of all the adventure!"

My laughing at this has nothing to do with your very accurate observation, but rather I'm laughing at my way around it in "Dragons and Ninjas" and the pirates story I'm working on now. Sorry for that moment of hysterics that only makes sense to me.

And the Commander may find himself with a slave revolt too as well as prisoner escaping problem. This is why you should treat your underlings well; it always backfires if you don't.
goflo chapter 21 . 12/10/2008
Loved this chapter.

And yes, there was never really an appropriate time for Cain and DG to develop further. It's been left up to us fic writers to resolve. ;D Though I'm still hoping for that sequel someday. :\

Awesome job!
Miller0259 chapter 21 . 12/9/2008
YAY! They're almost out! Way to go DG!
Queen Isabella chapter 21 . 12/9/2008
You did really well with tying in DG's dreams to their escape, along with creating the parallels of the maze at Finaqua. While I'm desperately awaiting the further DG/Cain-ness, the small touches and wispered concern are sweet and touching. It's also fun to see the Queen so pleased with her daughters and as Cain slowly comes to trust and rely on the Gale women's magical abilities. Thanks for the regular updates, they are really helping with the stress of finals.
BookWorm37 chapter 21 . 12/9/2008
To counter your claim: If they had made the miniseries ONE EPISODE longer then they'd would've had plenty of time for at LEAST some smooching.

Wonderful job.

I'm slightly embarassed to tell you that I saw the update and I grinned like a madwoman, then I opened it and some happy explatives came out of my mouth before I started reading. ... And some squeals at the end.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »