Reviews for Of Light
Onora chapter 14 . 12/2/2008
Still loving it. Great scene with Az and Jeb.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 14 . 12/2/2008
Oh things are getting really good.

I'm really sorry I can't come up with anything more coherent than that, but I think my brain is still on holiday after finishing NaNo.
SplishySplash chapter 14 . 12/1/2008
Hey!

Great update, I'm suspecting something between Jeb and Az...? maybe?

I hope Cain/DG resolve their issue next chapter :)

Good job
BookWorm37 chapter 14 . 12/1/2008
Really liked the scene between Az and Jeb. I can hardly wait for more.

Yes, yes, we all know that DG can't stay away from Wyatt Cain for too long.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 13 . 12/1/2008
Curiouser and curiouser. So the Commander just wants the Emerald destroyed. Or at least that's what he is telling the Queen. This is a situation that doesn't breed a lot of trust in your captors.

*Snicker* And the muddy shoes prove she's DG for Cain. That just makes me giggle a lot.
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 13 . 12/1/2008
Darn stubborn Cain refusing to strip for all of us :) Oh well, at least we got a kiss, and one hell of a kiss too if I do say so myself. Fabulous chapter, and I so cannot wait for this tool to get is butt whooped
SplishySplash chapter 13 . 11/30/2008
Hey!

I'm in love with this chapter! The kiss between them was sweet and simple, yet very passionate! Keep up the good work and I can't wait til 14!
CountryPixie chapter 13 . 11/30/2008
The first kiss - yay! While sex in a cell sounded pretty fun, this chapter fit Cain much better. Maybe if they just had more time together...
BookWorm37 chapter 13 . 11/30/2008
But ... but ...

Oh well, what the heck, he got to play with her dress. And BOY, that sounds so wrong when I write it like that.

Great job. Loved it. Especially the kiss.
Queen Isabella chapter 13 . 11/30/2008
I was so sad that Cain finds taking his clothes off to be undignified, but at least we got a kiss out of it. I enjoyed Cain's reaction to finding out that his son was imprisoned as well. When he asked who was the fool that followed her this time, I was thinking in my head that she should have said something about it running in the family, and let him figure it out. Anyway, do you think that we might see more DG/Cain soon, or will the rest of the story focus more on the emerald with DG, Az and the Queen?
La-Petit-Aviateur chapter 12 . 11/30/2008
Love it, can't get enough of it.

As much as I am more than ready for some DG/Cain "fluffage" I get the sinking feeling our favorite Tin Man will be rather turned off once he finds out how DG got herself in this mess. *sigh*

I love to hate General Andrus so I guess you've got him right on.

Thanks for updating so often. Keep it up!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 12 . 11/30/2008
Favorite line: "The stranger in a strange land scenario had gotten old, right around Milltown, when everything she'd ever known was revealed as a lie, and everything that would be depended on her ability to remember." Jowan is a sharp cookie. I really like him.

And it may be too soon for prison cell sex. Guards, other prisoners, not much in the way of privacy.
Amarathine chapter 12 . 11/30/2008
It's close to three in the morning, but I wanted to read to this point and leave you a review. I just found this and I love it. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this will go. Keep up the good work!
Queen Isabella chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
Hmm, no Cain doesn't seem the type, but DG could possibly leave him with no choice. If she jumps him with a hug, and refuses to let go, that could work. Or you could have her see that he was injured and demand to see the injury to make sure it is healing, kiss it better. That could result in a shirtless Cain. It's funny to me that the old man would know what's going on, and since the old man seems to be a bit of a gossip, chances are he'd tell the rest of the prisoners, including Jeb.
CountryPixie chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
Sex in a prison cell - swet! I don't think Cain would have anything against sex in a cell, but I'm not sure it would fit in the next chapter. Maybe if they're there for a while. Anyway, great work.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »