Reviews for Of Light
BookWorm37 chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
This sounds like it might be rough. Everyone puts so much faith in Cain.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
Sheesh, what else is hanging around the tomb that makes Cain want to have more men?

And I think I need to quote my OC, Adsulta. "The prophecy is horrendously vague even by Fae standards." I'm having a hard time seeing how the Princesses defied it, unless the interpretation it was given meant one of them was to die at the Eclipse. I don't particularly believe that meaning either.
Onora chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
Great story. I can't wait to see where you're going with this.
Miller0259 chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
*smirks* DG is being feisty! lol

I really like your style and storyline so far! I can't wait for more!
BookWorm37 chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Very well done so far. Looks like DG may have just found her calling in life. Public relations.

I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next. Az's request of Cain was very well done - and understandable. Why wouldn't she want the man who was shot out a window and into a freezing lake and still survived to go and rescue her sister to protect her? Sounds quite logical to me.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Okay, I hope there was a reason for that and that the reason is "I know my daughter has a crush on a Tin Man and I'm going to plot to keep them apart." That wasn't the vibe I was getting in the earlier chapter, which is probably why it would disappoint me now.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
Okay, I like what you have done so far and I'm now hooked for the ride. DG and Ahamo have some common ground, which happens so rarely in the fandom, it's refreshing to see. Here's hoping that Cain's brusqueness pushing aside everyone is limited to his letters.
bkwrm chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Really interesting start. I can't wait to see Cain's arrival. I really want to know why he seems to be avoiding her.
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
I'm enjoying this so far, especially enjoyed the trip itin Lavender's mind during the last chapter. It's understandable that she's stressed out. A lot of writers tend to write her almost like she's DG's enemy, like she's got this selfish agenda, but mostly I think she just wants whats best for everyone. Also enjoying DG's tentative journey into royalty, and find it sad that she doesn't even miss her old life. Kind of telling, but fits perfectly with the movie.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18