Reviews for Of Light
Cris Coursey chapter 45 . 5/30/2012
Loved it.
Indygodusk chapter 45 . 11/1/2011
I really enjoyed this story! The love scenes were smokin' and the action and intrigue kept me curious and tense. I still have a lot of questions, but luckily there's a sequel out there for me already. Thanks for the great story.
merideath chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Wonderful story. *fan self* beautiful writing and Cain is just so very very Cain. Loved reading it and the sequel. 3 So much emotion and wonderfully written plot. I have enjoyed reading this more than the last few stacks of books I have read. Thank you for sharing such an amazing tale.
NYCUtopia chapter 45 . 5/28/2011
Great story!

Could use a little editing, though (I suppose that's because it's an old one).
00000909000000 chapter 45 . 4/24/2011
I found your trailer on youtube and followed it over here. I am so glad I did. This was an awesome story, it felt like a true sequel to the mini-series. I loved the adventure DG and Cain went on. I also enjoyed the character development of Az. The romance between her and Jeb is subtle and sweet. The love between DG and Cain was so heartfelt and hot.

Thanks so much for such a well written story!
MaddAlice chapter 45 . 4/19/2011
Wow, I absolutely loved the story. Also admired how you went searching for those little extra somethings, like nick Chopper and his association with the Tin Men, and King Pastor, and any others that I might of missed. All in all, I want to thank you and your Muse for sticking to it. Good Job :)
kasiopeia chapter 45 . 4/4/2011
Hi :)

I just read through the entire story and I really liked it, so I figured that everyone likes a review no matter how long ago the story was written, right? So here goes

I really liked how you built this story from the beginning and how well all the characters are written. I especially love your Azkadellia, she seems so real and it makes sense that she's so vulnerable, but at the same time so sure about what she has to do. I really like her and Jeb's subplot, and the flashbacks she has to the witch.

And of course DG/Cain is wonderful. I love how their relationship has grown and the way they love each other. It's really beautiful, thank you!

Off to read the sequel :D
serenitylove07 chapter 25 . 3/2/2011
Ye gods, I will never be able to watch the miniseries again without blushing. *fans self*
CoffeeWench chapter 45 . 1/16/2011
Lovely story!
Harpiebird chapter 45 . 10/15/2010
This was absolutely amazing... probably the best DG/Cain fic out there...
stmpunklizzie chapter 27 . 7/22/2010
Ohhhhhh my.

A Tree.

In the rain.

Damnithell

Where is my boi when I need him? *grumbling, actually considering getting a plane ticket to fly off and attack him even though he will be home in two days...TWO DAYS!*

Onwards...I think...this may not be a safe plan...

Lizzie :)
stmpunklizzie chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
I have really enjoyed the first 5 chapters of this story. Well written, entertaining and engaging. Your characters voices are true and the pictures you paint with words are so sublime! but it was this line...this last passage of chapter five that made me smitten...

"Its too early to look at someone like that,"

LOLOLOL Loved it, LOVED!

Continuing on...

Lizzie
SouthernBelle1871 chapter 45 . 6/30/2010
I absolutely loved this story so much i can not express to you how hooked i was by the first chapter. You captured the characters perfectly and it was great to see DG and Cain on an adventure again. I can not wait to start reading the sequel and im sure i will be just as addicted! LOVE this story! please keep writing
Glittery-excuse-for-a Fae chapter 45 . 6/22/2010
Ok second time i have read this awesome work of fic and first time I have reviewed anything in a long time, but this is soo wow... its just *head explodes* THAT GOOD! you captured the characters perfectly and the OC's you added were perfect additions to the stroy... My fave would have to be Hass :D

can't wait to go and read the sequel, which I will do right now... I tend to lurk and read and not give reviews much but after this epic lovely fic I had to comment and tell you how much I enjoyed it!

*Huggles fic to her*
SammyBeth chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
You have a good story so far! It is a bit choppy though, like the stream of consciousness narrative is going to fast, and becoming unclear at times. I love how you characterized the main roles, and expounded on some of the more minor characters.
264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »