Reviews for Of Light
ArtemisAzkadelliaRika chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
so much reading so little time
musicalexpert chapter 45 . 1/27/2010
I started this story on the one year anniversary that it has been up!

Ok had to say that.

GREAT STORY! I love love love Cain/DG and you fulfilled my expectations of an awesome fanfic.

ONTO THE SEQUAL!
Stagelizard chapter 45 . 1/10/2010
love it! Cant wait for more
Stelmaria chapter 45 . 10/16/2009
What a great story. Read it, loved it, will move on to the sequel. Thanks for writing. Your DG characterization is awesomeness incarnated.
Lanta chapter 23 . 9/11/2009
I'm only half-way through reading this, but I wanted to comment and say how much I'm enjoying it. I always like finding a good Tin Man fic, and my preference are ones which are long, plotty, and pair DG and Cain... which yours fits perfectly. Thanks so much for writing!

One minor thing: when you write "the Queen", you shouldn't capitalise the 't'! ;)
wonderwoman56 chapter 45 . 9/4/2009
I had to reread this story and I still love it!
ReaderinthePNW chapter 45 . 8/27/2009
Oh my, you're brilliant! Going to go read the sequel, now! Cheers!
angeloneous chapter 45 . 4/8/2009
Holy mother of all that is good and awesome! What a fantastic ride! You had me so sucked into this storyline and the characters. It is rare for fanfiction to be quite so compelling and for the characterizations to be so realistic in their growth. Thank you for all the time and effort you must have put into writing this story. I appreciate it and loved it!
effie214 chapter 16 . 3/29/2009
I told you I'd be spamming you. Sorry. But HOLY FRAKKING CRAP! This chapter was AMAZING. To be honest, I wasn't really feeling the Outlanders as the Big Bad...yeah, okay, they kidnapped and imprisoned, but I never felt fear for our lovely captives. In this chapter, that changed-majorly. Whoever this guy is, he means business, and I love it. The scene between him and Az was tense and exciting. I'm also very interested in Az's interacions with Jeb. It's a pairing I don't often see as plausible, to be frank. But the way you're setting it up here might just make me into a believer.

(Also, that scene with DG and Cain in his cell? WHOOBOY. I honestly got goosebumps.)

Random question: where did the name of Outlanders come from? I only ask because there's a series of books my partner loves called the Outlander series. Just wondering. :)
effie214 chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
I'm a little late coming to the party, so I hope you'll forgive me. I know I have a long way to go in this piece, but I had to stop and tell you just how engrossed this story has made me thus far. Having stumbled through writing a "really big fic of doom" myself, I can definitely see and appreciate the thought (well, if we're being honest, the blood, sweat and tears) you've put into this. The pacing is both mesmerizing and descriptive, and you've done a hell of a job keeping the characterization en pointe. You've balanced the magical (particularly with Hass-LOVED that) and the "earthly," if you will, especially in the people's gutteral responses to Az. It's a difficult balance to achieve, but you've definitely done it here-and made it look easy.

There aren't too many stories that impress me as much as this has. I'm sure I'll be spamming your inbox soon with more comments, but suffice it to say I am absolutely on the edge of my seat. Bravo.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/19/2009
wow, I am truly amazed and impressed with this entire piece. I just read the whole thing, of course I loved it. The relationship development,character development, the adventure, the plotline, it was all wonderful. I love your writing and I love this story. I haven't checked yet to see if you have started the sequel...but I suppose, this story only finished last month, so if you haven't I understand.

I also really love some of your OCs, especially Hass, I hope we get to see more of him in the sequel. I think, one of my favorite things, is that you have developed the relationships between DG/Cain and Az/Jeb in very different ways, showing that they have different personalities and different situations, so of course their relationships would have significant differences, and I am glad that you have shown that. I have always been partial to to Az/Jeb pairing (of course, DG/Cain was my first favorite) but you have made me love it even more.

hmm, I don't even want to count how many times I have said "love" in this review, but really, I loved this story. It was an extraordinary adventure and I am so glad that you decided to share it with us. Thank you! Until Next time.
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 45 . 2/14/2009
Seriously, I spent the ENTIRE DAY reading this story and I can't put into words how terrific your writing is. Everything about it was amazing, from the kidnappings and the quest to return the emerald to the Gray Gale to DG and Cain's very sexy and steamy relationship, you had me completely hooked. It about killed me when I had to step away from the computer to make dinner. LOL.

So glad that you left it open for a sequel. I can't wait to read that. Makes me wonder if I'll get any sleep at all tonight...

Jaime
obsidianagirlyahoo.com chapter 24 . 1/29/2009
OMG! This part:

“I won't take you here.” Her heart jumped... take her? His large, rough hand slid up her bodice, cupping her breast, covering the entirety of it with his splayed fingers. “This deserve more than a quick moment up against a tree,” he told her, hissing with his restraint.

Totally hot with a capital HOT!

Sid
lalunafour chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
as soon as the falcon flew in this story turned a corner.

it *was* good. now it's plain awesome! :)
OctoberChild chapter 45 . 1/27/2009
Loved it! Can't wait for the sequel. :)
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »