Reviews for Of Light
Kat097 chapter 45 . 1/27/2009
Rissy, I will be stood at the end of the road waving a banner! This is one of the best Tin Man fics I've read. It's realistic, it's human and yet it's so incredibly magical.

Not to mention hot. Goes without saying.

I can't wait for the sequel!
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 45 . 1/26/2009
I think all I can do is aw at this point. That last scene with the two of them and their I missed yous was just too gorgeous. I can't wait to see the sequel, and you've done such a fabulous job with this one!
Miller0259 chapter 45 . 1/25/2009
*hugs your story*

I loved this! I was so impressed and enthralled by this - I can't wait till the sequel!

I'm not sure if I reviewed before (I should have!), but I apologize for not doing so regularly, for this truly was a review-worthy story!

You are a very gifted writer, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

-B
Queen Isabella chapter 45 . 1/25/2009
Aww, Thanks! I love having chapters dedicated to me, especially when they are absolutely incredible.

You did a wonderful job of wrapping everything up, but at the same time still keeping the story lines open for the sequel.

I was particularly impressed with your protrayal of Az in the beginning of the chapter, because it seems as if she is still experiencing emotions in the same manner as the witch. I was so pleased when Jeb decided to stay. I guess he isn't that much like his father after all, or maybe he is just a horny young man who figures, "Why ruin a good thing"?

DG's parent's reaction to her announcement was great, just the right amount of support, anger, and overprotectiveness.

The last few paragraphs were just perfect. I can't wait to see the sequel, and I wouldn't worry too much about outlining things, you seemed to do pretty well here. Feel free to PM me if you want to bounce some ideas around. Thanks and congratulations on the completion of a fantastic story!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 45 . 1/25/2009
Wrapped it up really well. Not to pile anything more on your plate; heck there may even be a place for it in "Becoming"-but I'm already smirking over the thought of Ahamo's first meeting with Cain on the subject of his baby girl.

And Hass. Much love for Hass. I'm requesting Hass has a helping hand in the Emerald quest. :D

Take a rest; you deserve it.
pikinanou chapter 45 . 1/25/2009
pretty cool :)
trigun1509 chapter 45 . 1/25/2009
love it!
whoa dream big chapter 45 . 1/25/2009
I can't believe this story is done already! ...I'm so excited for the sequel! I find myself completely craving Jeb and Az - I just love their scenes together.

Fantastic job with this story - it's one of my favorites!
BookWorm37 chapter 45 . 1/24/2009
No problem, Rissy! ... Oh, and by the by, you're already on my author alert.

Anywho, excellent job. Thanks for the bit of fluff at the end to keep these grins on our faces until "Becoming" starts getting posted.

Really, great job. Loved the story (although you DID end on an odd number and you said you weren't going to do that) and this chapter especially. I'm sure that no one would mind if you decided to tack on a sequel to make it an even forty-six chapters, but that's really up to you to add a chapter of pure smut or not.

If you couldn't tell already, I'm eagerly awaiting more. ... Like a confrontation between our favorite former Tin Man and a certain ex-Seeker.
gofloaz chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Love it! Please post sequel soon! :D
sakuralilystars chapter 45 . 1/24/2009
:D great as always sad to see it end with not alot of jeb and azkadelia considering those to are my two favorites and favorite couple of the entire thing but :D
PenguinGoddess chapter 44 . 1/20/2009
Less of the pants is always a good thing ;-) Hey, ask your muse if we could see maybe less of Jeb's pants as well... Cain men and no pants at all... even better :-)

Patiently waiting for more.
tripwatcher2 chapter 44 . 1/20/2009
Oh man - talk about leaving us panting for more! LOL! Yeah, this was a terrific chapter - so bittersweet!
Queen Isabella chapter 44 . 1/20/2009
I feel badly for Az and Jeb that they have to hide, but at the same time I'm proud of them for doing so. Az's little panic attack at their parent's not approving of Wyatt was funny simply because I could see the thoughts racing through her head about her and Jeb.

I like that Wyatt has become more openly affectionate with DG,and that they are more certain of each other and their love.

When I re-read the chapter before this, I realized something. Az said that DG could try some fennel tea, but that Az didn't know how it worked. Does that mean that Az isn't using some form of birth control?

Hass and Jowan are interesting secondary characters and you've created them well. They play their role, but don't overpower the main characters. I look forward to both the upcoming chapters and the sequel. I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the scene where DG tells her parents about Wyatt and Ahamo finally gets to say "I told you so" though.
trigun1509 chapter 44 . 1/20/2009
great chapter! can't wait for the next part :)
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »