Reviews for Of Light
BookWorm37 chapter 44 . 1/20/2009
I believe your muse has a marvelous idea. You should keep her.

Excellent job. Zero really is the only thing that could tear Cain away from DG at a time like this. And even then, we know that Cain's coming back. He's got to. ... Otherwise what the hell good is a sequel?

Hass holds a lot of secrets. Good thing he likes DG and Cain. Otherwise there might be trouble.

I can hardly wait to see what happens when DG tells her parents.
Nicole chapter 44 . 1/20/2009
Well whoever this muse may be is brilliant...i mean less pants, who could have come up with a better idea!

hahaha

great chapter, you could feel their angsty love in every word!

keep up the good work. :)
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 44 . 1/20/2009
Oh my goodness poor DG. I'm so thrilled that a sequel has been okayed by the muse :)
goflo chapter 44 . 1/20/2009
Aww. Separation. :( Sadness.

I like your Muse. ;D
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 44 . 1/20/2009
I'm glad DG is planning to address the parents at some point, and not trying to ignore the situation and it will go away.

And Jowan returns, the old sneak! I'm always glad to see Jowan.

And DG handled Cain's mission really maturely. She gets this rep for not handling things maturely, but I think I would've been a whole lot more pissed than she was at the whole being lied to my whole life and now have to save the world without a plan.

Sometimes, I wonder if any of the other characters have given thought about how disastrous the quest for the Emerald would have went if she hadn't found Glitch, Cain, and Raw. Sure, travel into the O.Z. with nurture units get the clue to see the Mystic Man from Father Vue and then go to Central City alone? That alone tells me Ambrose had no help planning anything, and really thought DG was dead. He would have planned more.
captain ty chapter 44 . 1/20/2009
Yeah, a really sweet chapter and yes we all cry out for a sequel!

Praise to the muse for the less pants vote. :)
PenguinGoddess chapter 43 . 1/19/2009
This story rocks! I found it and have spent the last two days reading... always love a good DG/Cain story, and if it has the added bonus of some Jeb/Az... even better :-)

I hope both princesses and Cain men get their "happy-ever-after"... cause they deserve it.

Patiently waiting for more.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 43 . 1/18/2009
Oh, Cain, what didn't you tell DG? *Shakes head* Nice cliffy by the way.
BookWorm37 chapter 43 . 1/17/2009
Well, shit. That's not very nice. Great job with the first half, and I really liked the sisterly bonding moment. Not too thrilled about the war thing tearing apart our favorite love birds.

Great job, though. I can hardly wait for the second to last chapter. ... And then the last chapter ... And the the sequel.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 42 . 1/16/2009
As much as readers may hate it, they all can't end with smut. It's sorta like needing comedy moments in a horror film.

All in all, DG putting her foot down repeatedly is a new approach in the fandom. And a welcome one.

That I have to say, it's Glitch who shines for me in this chapter.

The advisor shook his head. “Your parents will eventually want to help you find a husband.” He was looking at her seriously now, and she hated it when he was serious, because it was always bad news. “I don't want to have to explain to Cain that your parents married you off to someone else, DG. I like having all my fingers unbroken, thank you.” Glitch looked terrified at the very thought of facing Cain. “And you should consider yourself lucky. When the Sorceress killed you when you were five, it dissolved your betrothal to one of the Ixian princes.”

An advisor's work is never done.
BookWorm37 chapter 42 . 1/15/2009
Believe me, I don't mind the length of the chapters one bit. Not even a little, teeny, tiny bit. Nope. Not at all.

I loved this chapter. You're right, though, exposition can be a bitch to write.

I really liked that part about Nick Chopper, though. Very nice encorperation of the books.
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 42 . 1/15/2009
Aww, cute little muse with her guitar. I'm continuously thrilled with this story and this was another great chapter. I love that Glitch is all smiley about DG and Cain, and that we got to see him and Raw :)
Funsizedwitch chapter 41 . 1/14/2009
I like it. And I can definitely see the potential for a good sequel. :)
Queen Isabella chapter 41 . 1/14/2009
Poor Hass, I feel a little bad for him, but at the same time, I think that he should really get to know DG and see who she really is. I have a feeling that she is going to need all the allies she can get.

I have to say that I'm glad you addressed the issue of birth-control, as it's something that is rarely mentioned in these fics. Of course that leads to the question of who exactly is she going to ask? I mean she can't ask anybody without revealing her and Cain's relationship. Maybe Glitch, he seems to have an idea of what's going on.

Cain seemed to take the whole 'new adventure' thing really well. I suppose he has just accepted that it will be a part of his life with DG. I'm really interested to find out exactly why he hasn't taken the guard position yet though.
BookWorm37 chapter 41 . 1/14/2009
YAY!

*clears throat* Sorry 'bout that.

It won't happen again. I think. ... Maybe.

Great job. Loved it (if you couldn't tell already).

I really liked Cain's conversation with Hass. Glitch is so perceptive *sigh*.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »