Reviews for Of Light
Annon chapter 33 . 12/30/2008
You have nothing to worry about! This is another great chapter! I have greatly enjoyed the entire story so far. I like the twist you put in about DG having to deal with the Emerald, the threat of the dark magic rising again, the Commander potentially being an ally, and the explanation from Dorothy about her dreams and her part in the past with the Emerald. So are you going to make this into a series? I, for one, think that you should continue. You have done a wonderful job and I can't wait to see where it ends up!
BookWorm37 chapter 33 . 12/30/2008
Well ... I'm not sending any flames your way to keep you warm in this cold, cold winter.

Not bad.

I'm still a bit confused as to DG's mood swings, but I suppose those could just be chalked up to PMS.

Great job so far. I really did like this chapter. The conversation was quite enlightening. Now ... back to the Tin Man she goes.
Karmagirl880618 chapter 32 . 12/29/2008
I love this story! I can't wait to read more. Post More Soon!
BookWorm37 chapter 32 . 12/29/2008
Oh.

Wonderfully devious. I like it. I just hope that DG and Cain have the sense to stay within the freakin' tomb until the calvary gets there. I'm sure they'd much rather be ... procreating and alive rather than running for their lives and dead.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 32 . 12/29/2008
*Smirks* Oh I knew that ambiguous statement from Dorothy was going to come into play some how. "The Emerald is in your hands now." I wouldn't blame her for not wanting the stupid troublesome rock back.

But poor Az to see that nightmare or prophecy, ugh. I just hope they can get some sleep before the showdown begins.
captain ty chapter 31 . 12/29/2008
okay I'll join the group of confused as to what is going on...I personally vote for a new story from you...
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 31 . 12/28/2008
Well, I'm guessing the tension is due to DG needing a really long nap and some food. I hope they can curl up inside the mausoleum and at least take care of the sleep issue.
BookWorm37 chapter 31 . 12/28/2008
I should hope that you're not putting DG and Wyatt through all this odd tension for no reason. I should also hope that the privacy and safety of the tomb will allow them to stop and ... relieve some of that tension. And perhaps give DG the foresight to ... erm ... "beam" them out of there and into the safety of a travel storm or Central City proper.

That should be a fun conversation for Jeb and Wyatt to have.

"So ... you're sleeping with the princess, huh?"

"Yep. I heard you were, too."

"Yep. Never thought my own son would be my brother-in-law."
Onora chapter 30 . 12/28/2008
Another great chapter. The scene with Az and Jeb was wonderful, especially the kiss. Looking forward to more.
La-Petit-Aviateur chapter 30 . 12/28/2008
Thanks to a crazy holiday vacation I got horribly backed up on many a chapter but I am so glad I'm all caught up again. I still can't get enough of your story. For as quickly as you update it is very well written and doesn't seem rushed in the slightest. To your question: of course I want a sequel! Why would I want this to stop?
Queen Isabella chapter 30 . 12/27/2008
I'm thourougly enjoying the Az/Jeb relationship, especially as it has taken its time to develop and turn into something that is sweet, yet hesitant and overall, just cute.

To be honest, I don't think a sequal is in order, simply because I don't feel like this story has finished yet. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see another story, especially since I've become quite fond of your work, but there are so many loose ends to tie up here.

Cain and DG are still running about in the woods, but haven't actually talked or acknowledged their relationship, Az and Jeb are just getting started (it would be fun to explore their relationship in regards to both of their pasts, especially with Az's prior 'romantic' an acompanying story?) Jeb is still trying to find his place in the post-witch OZ, and the Queen and Ahamo are still floundering. Please don't think that I am trying to pound you with undue criticism, not my intention at all. I just think that this story still has so much potential to fufill before it merits an ending.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 30 . 12/27/2008
Jeb finally made a move. :D And Andrus is managing to be a dick long-distance.

I'm no good with sequel votes. If you write it, I will read it. If you write something else, I'll probably read it too.
Karmagirl880618 chapter 30 . 12/27/2008
I love this story. I like what you did with the characters and the creation of the outlanders was genious. Please Post more soon. I personally would love a sequel. Can't wait to read more
sakuralilystars chapter 30 . 12/26/2008
Finally! i love your jeb and azkadelia :D I want more
BookWorm37 chapter 30 . 12/26/2008
Everybody loves a sequel, because everybody loves a wedding!

This is one of the few stories that I've read that's really making the Az/Jeb pairing make sense in a way that doesn't end in complete and utter disaster. Kudos.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »