Reviews for A Law of the Medes and Persians
stargazer099 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This is a really interesting start to a story. I definately like the fact that in your version of the post-war Wizarding World everything isn't sunshine and roses, there are real problems and prejudices facing the characters which they have to resolve the best they can.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Fantastic story. I adored how you showed how screwed up the wizarding world is after the war, and that Harry and Co. really can't just waltz in and do just _anything_ they want.

And LOVED Arthur's comment alluding to the fact that in early drafts he was killed, but Lupin and Tonks survived.

Two thumbs up!
a nony mouse chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Nice start, I'm looking forward to see where this goes... just don't focus too much on the H/G plz
Tharin chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Interesting start. I guess it's going to be a rather depressing story, dealing wiht all the post-war troubles. But I'm curious what your theories about the rebuilding times are.

Just a question: Not being a native speaker, I wodered about "the Law of the Medes and Persians". Is it a proverb? Does is mean something like "set in stone" or am I totally on the wrong track?
duj chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Now this is much more believable than the ending (er, well, than any part, actually) of the last book.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2