Reviews for My Happy Ending
ekvogl chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is really good, its actually the first songfic I ever read, and I like it. I really love Harry and Hermione together, I wish J. K. Rowling could see how well they would work out.
Absidoodle chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Hey. I wanted to thank you for your review on my story, but my PMs are playing up...anyway, I stumbled across this and loved it! Good use of the song and in my opinion a much more believable couple, fantastically written! :)
Aranel Mereneth chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I like Harry and hermione too. Poor hermy as grawp would say lol. Good job, keep it up! :)
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
that was so sadd and i was listening to the song at the same time i read the story and it just made me feel more terrible
Liedt chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Very nice songfic for the ending of the book series. The Avril song seems to capture the mood you were going for pretty well. I would have personally enjoyed more dialog inbetween the music lyrics, but thats just my opinion. Otherwise, well done.

Liedt
Ameera chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
AH! audrey, i love this!

i read it pretty quickly since i already know the song (its an awesome song!) so i just ran through the lyric parts...SO awesome!

aw and i love the idea of hermione/harry. its nice to change it up a bit every once in a while, eh?

keep being awesome,