Reviews for Red Queen's Game
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Okay... I didn't totally understand that... but I'll put it on Alert and see what comes of it!
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
You've set this first chapter up very well, particularly with the scenery descriptions in the opening paragraphs. I have read (most of) 'Worth It' (but I'm not going to review until I finish), and from what I've seen thus far, your word choices, grammar, punctuation, etc; have vastly improved in this chapter.

This part was also PERFECT:

'“Nobody,” Roxas called after him, spitting out the word like a curse.

“Heartless,” reverberated back, bouncing off his chest and echoing in the silence of the night.'

Lovely, lovely use of words. The imagery just ripped a hole in my monitor and shook its butt in my face XD Keep up the great work! ;) Looking forward to an update :D
Elephant Dude chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Yeah, it's different from Worth It, but in a good way. As I already told you, I actually prefer a bit darker and more serious stories and this seems very promising. It's interesting how Roxas doesn't belong to the Nobodies here - or does he and just doesn't know it? We'll see. I'm really excited about the next chapter and want to know more about the situation.