Reviews for Chuck vs the Bells: A Christmas Story
digijim95 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I knew Nicholas Klassen sounded familiar, but I knew he was saint nick when he said something about always checking twice, then the beard popped into my head and I figured out that for some reason the CIA had a file on S.C. This was a great story and I really enjoyed reading it, I would have liked it even more if you hadn't written it until S3 pre-other guy when you can make them have that kind of "Our other relationships crashed and burned, but the other one doesn't want me so I won't say anything" phase, where they love each other, and keep trying to pretend they don't.
Captain Riterra Smith chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Had to read this after I checked out the sequel. SO worth it! I am so in the mood for Christmas now. :)
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Had to read the first story before I got to the sequel. Great Christmas story...
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Cute and good idea getting old Charles(M*A*S*H) to play Jolly old saint Nick
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That was awesome!
Red Death chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
John Casey: Undercover Elf.

I love it.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
It's great that Sarah still believes ; )

This was a lot of fun. Thanks!
lstconfused chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
lol! had john casey been in on it from the beginning? soo cool! )
chuckfanDOC chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Christmas fun with Chuck and Sarah, gotta love that
Zerectica chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I enjoyed this story. It's too cute how Sarah believes in Santa.
fatbean chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
That was very good. Loved how the ending went with Casey being in on it. Loved to see Santa working for the NSA.
Arathorn73 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
What a fun interesting romp. Excellent that Sarah still believes in Santa but Chuck doesn't. The cynicism is on the other foot! :)
ne71 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
You outdid yourself with this one, man. Very cool. I never would have thought of merging those two particular mythologies together, but you pulled it off. Nicely done.

And David Ogden Stiers as Santa! I love that guy. Ever see him on "Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place?"

As usual, great job. Looking forward to whatever you've got up your sleeve next.
tshdow chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
nice job JMG.
Liam2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Dude, I know I say it everytime you come up with a new story, but you seriously rock. Excellent casting choice for Nicholas Klaussen. And like all Christmas specials nowadays, it premieres in mid-November. Fantastic work.