Reviews for The road to nowhere
Valiant No More chapter 24 . 10/17/2010
Awwww! I love stories that make me smile like an idiot! And you my friend have accomplished that. Also update the Christmas in corsets one soon. It's another of my favorites. I love your writing sooooo much!
hpfan chapter 24 . 9/15/2010
oh gosh! i love how rems is not all vulnerable and "im love yo but we cant be together cause im a freaking werewolf!" and i love how hes so like cinfident and everything but besides me absolutely loving this remus i really enjoyed your story. you might want to think about adding a part for the ride back from hogwarts though
N.Marauder chapter 24 . 8/29/2010
Amazing absoulty luv it again 3
Joelle8 chapter 24 . 8/7/2010
Aboslutely adorable! Loved it!
John Earl chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
i like it keep going!
Confidential Brunette chapter 24 . 6/17/2009
AW...I TOTALLY LOVED IT. WHO KNEW REMUS AND LILY COULD BE SO DEVIOUS?
LifeAfter chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
I love them... I like how they are so cute together. I love this story so much that this is actually my second time reading it! Great job! I'm trying to get all my friends to read it too.
Iluvdraco55 chapter 10 . 5/16/2009
these boys (sirius and james) are complete and total pricks!
xxfhockeygurliexx chapter 24 . 4/8/2009
cute story...good job I really liked it :)
Teek8212 chapter 24 . 4/7/2009
ah it weas freaking AMAZING! loved it!
0204 chapter 24 . 3/2/2009
Dear Writer,

Very sweet story. A great first of I hope many more! Keep Writing!
Katamabob chapter 24 . 2/8/2009
I LOVE this! absolutely brilliant and so sweet! I love Sirius and Lily in this, James too. I love Remus and Jaylee but what makes me sad is that something must have gone wrong in between this and the series as she's not there. What happened? Any thoughts? It also makes me REALLY sad to think that Lily and James are going to die! they feel more real to me now, you know, as people. oh, wait, EVERYONE in this dies in the series... sorry but i actually just realized that...

Wow this is a depressing review, SORRY! i really do love this and hope you write more about these characters in new fics! _
the one who breathes nitrogen chapter 24 . 1/31/2009
I luvededed it! I'll read your others later, cuz it's really super late if I have to go to church tomorrow... Anyway, I luv it!

!
the one who breathes nitrogen chapter 23 . 1/31/2009
! thank you, Remmy-boy!

And James wasn't mad! ! LOVE IT!
the one who breathes nitrogen chapter 22 . 1/31/2009
Puck? Anyway, luv it, And I will now go and read the next chapter... and review if I don't need to go really fast...