Reviews for Obstinance Abounds
mysticmoon1331 chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
absolutly fantastic story! i love dean/chris, unfortunatly it is very difficult to find very much of it. the story is very well written and i think it captures the different aspects of both dean's and chris's personality very well. you portray dean, sam, chris, and wyatt very well i think. i love the storyline and i absolutly can not wait to read more! please update asap! in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block. good luck!
CalamityJim chapter 13 . 1/10/2011
I really liked this, though I also HATED how season 3 of Supernatural ended. It was well written and interesting. Great job.
SterekFanboy101 chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Chris that little sly freak lol

Jealous much
Kara chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
PLEASSSEEEEE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
witch20 chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
Please update this! I love it! I like it! I want to know about the hex, I am thinking it freed their true feelings more than ever.
fantasy115 chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
Une histoire merveilleuse _.
chihine chapter 13 . 6/17/2009
awesome !

I love it ! dean/chris is so cute ! *-*

great job ! n.n
PsionicSpecter chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
hey! this stiry is VERY good! and i've enjoyed it very much! please, i hope that you will update soon! I've read this story in like one sitting because its really awesome... i've never read a Chris/Dean fic before, but let me tell you, I LOVE IT! i dont know if you're busy or anything, but it would be appreciated if yuu'd finish this story, i would be nice that it would be one of those long stories, but it would be very appreciated if you'd at least gave the story an ending, i dont know, i just don't like it when an author writes a story and then just abandons it, without a resolution... arg! hahaha i hate that! but as i said, this story is great and you are an amazing writer! keep it up!

PS: I LOVE CHRIS/DEAN thanks to YOU! hahaha lol
Touch of the Wind chapter 13 . 4/3/2009
Very good
lovelee445 chapter 13 . 2/14/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I love trhis! Again I say thank you to exposing me to the wonders of Dean Winchester/Chris Halliwell! OMG Keep it up and when you finish please write a sequel. PLEASE! And the turn it into a trilogy. OMG I love this so much . Your writing technic is so well done, and I am so happy you didn't write in first person. I personally cannot stand first person writing style.
du1387 chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
Aw, so sweet! I'm glad they got dean back. Anyways, if you finish this story up, are you going to write a sequel?

Great job!
zane chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
Ha! Kostya, always. it'll be interesting seeing where you decide to end this fic... you know, with the randomness that we weave in. probably before Alex, I imagine... though i bet some would be very interested in the occurrences the several weeks after dean is turned...like..was it the zombies? or was it a vampire? gah, i dont even know. but you just do what you're comfortable with, and what you have time for. i know you're busy with schoolins. great chapter, here, though. Very nicely put together!
Destatikai chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
Ooh, now I'm totally curious about the left-out scenes! Maybe you could do a little thing at the end containing "deleted scenes" or something, like a movie would XD

Wow, what a rescue mission, haha. I'm totally not surprised that Sam was jaw-drop amazed by what Chris and Wyatt are able to do [heck, I was even surprised when Wyatt summoned Excalibur], but the action was pretty awesome. But for some reason, the contracts seemed a little... convenient... just sitting next to Dean... oh well :shurgs: For Dean's sake, hopefully that was that? haha. [Of course, it would make a great twist if it isn't, either]

Totally loved the sweetness at the end! I'm glad to know that there's something deeper in Dean drawing him to Chris, and I'm definitely glad to see Wyatt and Sam deal so much better with their relationship, albeit however strange it is.
Destatikai chapter 12 . 2/5/2009
Loto came together well, though; there aren't any major shifts in personality from both of your styles, haha. [And thanks to Zane for getting Dean down so well that I want to beat him up myself XD]

I think it was a good choice to have this as it's own chapter. It kind of lets the dramatic note of the last chapter linger and settle in, allowing some breathing room before any other major thing happens.

Seeing the three work together so well is pretty awesome. It sure would be different had Sam been the one kidnapped and Dean the one MASSIVELY freaking out, hehe. And I've got to say that Mel is pretty awesome ]
zane chapter 12 . 2/1/2009
heya baby! poor boys. i think it was a good choice separating the chapters. _ it made it short, but it leads well to the next one. xoxox Ya tebyA lyublyU!